PRESEASON CUP: ROYS Vs WONDERS @ BRUNSWICK ST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to stamping some authority in our first real match as the West Coast Wonders ;)

The ROYS are so overated its not funny, we are the west coast wonders, we will be feared by all after this game.

Carn Wonders.

The ROYS are so overated its not funny, we are the west coast wonders, we will be feared by all after this game.

Carn Wonders.

Well if we're so over-rated its not funny, then how could any result from this match cause anyone to fear the Wonders?

You on one hand dismiss the Roys and on the other claim that your upcoming performance against them will cause others to be in awe of you.

Let's hope your teamwork is better than your logic, or you'll be creamed and be as yet uncapable of noticing!

Our reserves team could beat you kids.

Selection panel was even considering luring an unfit Mobbenfuhrer out of retirement for this game - sort of a testimonial match for the old stager. Decided we'd wait for some decent opposition best suited for the occasion.

Guess I'd best be off to disconnect the hot water in the visitors rooms:D

Selection panel was even considering luring an unfit Mobbenfuhrer out of retirement for this game - sort of a testimonial match for the old stager. Decided we'd wait for some decent opposition best suited for the occasion.

Guess I'd best be off to disconnect the hot water in the visitors rooms:D

Ok and I'll fill the tank with urine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back