Borgsta

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Melb.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Orlando
This thread is very old. Thanks to Borgsta for making it, but I'll close it now.

Just click the Upload File or the Media button (the button with the film icon, above the input box when you post) to add an image and all will be well.

- Chief

It is advised that when posting pictures you first upload those pictures to a host site. Some examples of this are www.imageshack.us www.photobucket.com or www.pix8.net

To upload a picture to these sites you need to either have the url of the picture or upload the picture from your PC. Once the picture is uploaded find the code and highlight and copy it (right click and select copy).

postpics-02.jpg

postpics-01.jpg

Come back to BigFooty and if you are using photobucket simply paste the url in the reply box (right click in the reply box and press paste). If you are using imageshack click on the image icon
insertimage.gif
and paste the url in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is advised that when posting pictures you first upload those pictures to a host site. Some examples of this are www.imageshack.us www.photobucket.com or www.pix8.net

To upload a picture to these sites you need to either have the url of the picture or upload the picture from your PC. Once the picture is uploaded find the code and highlight and copy it (right click and select copy).

postpics-02.jpg

postpics-01.jpg

Come back to BigFooty and if you are using photobucket simply paste the url in the reply box (right click in the reply box and press paste). If you are using imageshack click on the image icon
insertimage.gif
and paste the url in there.

where abouts is photobucket and where is the image icon?

say there is a pic on the net. could someone explain way it's frowned upon to simply drag and drop the pic into post without uploading to host site. I appreciate the pic will disappear when the source is deleted, but i have heard the term bandwidth leeching and was hoping to know more about it. ie whose bandwith etc

anyone got any hints on how to make the screenshot come out large when posting it on this forum? mine seems to be very small when i upload it onto imageshack and changing the sizing on imageshack makes no difference..??

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back