Official Match Thread Round 3 - Gumbies Vs Sharks @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

gumbyte1.png

Vs

southernsharkssmlat4.jpg

Match of the Round this week is between two undefeated teams.

The Gumbies are 3rd on the ladder after a huge start to the new year. They took out the Preseason Cup and after accounting for the Bombers in Round 1, they beat the Allstars away last week. With a strong midfield, they will be very hard to beat at home.

The Sharks are also flying. After crushing the Hawks in Round 1, they turned it on last week against the Roys, running away with the match in the last quarter. Their defence and midfield have been sensational, so this will be a real test for them.

In their last match the Gumbies took the win by only 9 points and with a top 3 spot on the line, it should be a great game.

Teams to be in before 9pm Thursday AEST.

Port and Winty to come in for a game one would think.

Carn Boys and girls!!!
Think I felt a bit of hamstring twinge this week might have to do the team thing and sit out a week, would hate to tear it and be out for four. Go gumbies with the form we are showing nobody else has a hope no matter who is in or out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gumbyte1.png
GUMBIES TEAM V. SHARKS
FB: Catattack/ Grantyc77 / Metallica Man
HB: Portentous / Cats2rise / Rota69
C: Catman Forever / Catman / Renegade
HF: Jess 555 / Remember Me / Ripitup27
FF: BlueNWhite / Davey Magic / Winty
OB: Mooney d'King / Oaksy / Carn_the_cattas

I/C: Sammy D / Fugsy

IN: Winty, Portentous
OUT: Billybrowless16 (dropped), Pezza76 (hamstring soreness)

Think I felt a bit of hamstring twinge this week might have to do the team thing and sit out a week, would hate to tear it and be out for four. Go gumbies with the form we are showing nobody else has a hope no matter who is in or out.

Heartlege?
It's ok, nobody blames you for not wanting to jump into the deep end when there's sharks about:)

Anyone else conveniently injured this week? Please, please, please don't forfeit! We need a solid win against you guys to keep building our momentum.:D

Go sharks!

Ol' Pea Heart Pezza. Just sitting this one out mate?

I can see you now, sitting in the Grandstand with a blanket over your legs and a hot Milo in your hands.... Very, very soft IMHO.

Let's belt them Sharks.

Sorry to disappoint guys no heart issues within the gumbies just trying to do the right thing by the team. You may not be aware of the conxcept of teamwork but thats how we get things done at the Gumbies. Nice thought of the blanket but more likely a long legged blonde broad, atleast a dozen stubbies and some hot chips to go with the flake that the gumbies are going to serve up.

With the side performing so well and with two big wins under our belts, there is no point tinkering. Everyone knows their role and, at this point, everyone is doing it very well.

Let's have another win here and go 3-0. Go Sharks!!!!

The team to play the Gumbies is as follows:

B: Fantastic_Crows, Hawkers, Legitimatic
HB: Jeremias, Hawkaz1, Delidio
C: KingRich, Jackson_Rules, Blue Red And Gold
HF: Sausageroll, The Majestic, MetallicaMatty
F: Bluesforever, McPhee Is A Gun, DonMania#5
FOLL: Frankston Rover, Amos, Defier
INT: Mitchell Madness, Kapow!!!

EMER: Philhawk, Stoney, Haze.13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back