Official Match Thread Round 8 - Bombers Vs. Hawks @ Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

bombersgx8.png

Vs.

hawkslogozu0.png

Another cracking match here with both sides desperate for a win.

The Bombers have been close a few times this year but cannot seem to kick a winning score. This must change if they are to climb the ladder. In front of the Bomber faithful will surely lift this team and if anything was going to kick start their season, a big win here at home would be it.

The Hawks are last on the Sweet FA ladder and must win here to keep their finals aspirations alive. Another loss and it will be very hard to see them making the eight this season. That said, with their backs to the wall, maybe the Hawks can fight their way out of the doldrums and begin to show the competition they can play good footy.

Teams to be in before 9pm AEST, Thursday.

Well we are almost srcewed so time to get radical.

B:godons81,Mantis,bomber_girl
HB:Koala,jaynash196,mercs
c:boncer34,Dougthelegend,danzan22
hf:mbuck,DaSawx,waspy
f: Bombers4Premiers,jules101,Philzsay
foll: Nonchalance,ant555,oldmav
Int:Stealthbomber,Dave 27

emg: smokin joe,Santoz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a rumour that nochalance is in doubt due to a broken nose that he is expected to cop this Friday afternoon.
The Bombers were not commenting when i asked however my sourse seemed to think it was pretty certain...

I heard that Hard Ball Get had his teeth knocked out last weekend. It's why he can't spell. Hell, he can barely speak. He chose to postpone his appointment with the dentist to get them put back in until after this weekend's match, as he didn't think there was much point putting them in when they were just going to get knocked back out again.
Incidentally, to break someone's nose you have to hit them from the front, not exactly the Hawks' area of expertise. :D

I heard that Hard Ball Get had his teeth knocked out last weekend. It's why he can't spell. Hell, he can barely speak. He chose to postpone his appointment with the dentist to get them put back in until after this weekend's match, as he didn't think there was much point putting them in when they were just going to get knocked back out again.
Incidentally, to break someone's nose you have to hit them from the front, not exactly the Hawks' area of expertise. :D

HAHA
Well I'm a new breed of Hawk. One that can throw his punches from a face to face position. My teeth are fine right about now (although Im not so sure Ill be saying the same next week) You have shown that you can like myself talk the talk, however I strongly doubt that you have the ability to walk the walk when pitted against me on the field or toe to toe. The Fantasy Footy press dont call me the aminal for nothing...
Pity im not going to line up on the ball... I might just have to pull a Mark Yeates style charge off the line :D

You have shown that you can like myself talk the talk, however I strongly doubt that you have the ability to walk the walk when pitted against me on the field or toe to toe. The Fantasy Footy press dont call me the aminal for nothing...

I thought they called you that because you couldn't talk?

Pity im not going to line up on the ball... I might just have to pull a Mark Yeates style charge off the line :D

Nice. Watch out, though, my knees tend to go in strange directions when I'm rucking. If you get near the contest, which I doubt you will, I can't be held responsible for any damage that might occur from an "accidental" knee to the face...

Nice. Watch out, though, my knees tend to go in strange directions when I'm rucking. If you get near the contest, which I doubt you will, I can't be held responsible for any damage that might occur from an "accidental" knee to the face...
I have the same disease, my arms seem to swing alot in a opponents direction with a clenched fist.

I did this on a friday night when I was half pissed lol.

THIS ISN'T THE OFFICIAL TEAM!!

FB: Drummond ; Hodge ; XX KING
HB: Cisse ; Stenglein ; Embley Girl
C: Wally ; Stakerz ; CrazyQ
HF: Britt ; Nim ; Spell_Check
FF: Cassius Clay ; HBG ; Vanders
R: West Coast Eagles ; Westy ; Kangas_Div
INT: Frizzo ; Kegs
EMG: YOTC ; Bomberman ; Jayco

I honestly put names in one hat and positions in another.

Some names may not be spelled correctly lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back