State of Origin State of Origin - South Australia Vs Western Australia @ Football Park, Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

sa.gif

Vs.

wa.gif

Both of these proud football states will be bitterly disappointed with last weeks efforts and a win here will be a must to go some way to restore some pride.

The West Australians were terrible last week against the Allies and were never really in the match. To lose at home would have hurt even more, so the Sandgropers will be fired up to get a win this week. Can Kerr4PM rally his side? Playing in front of 40,000 South Australians will be hard enough. But never underestimate the passion on the West Aussies.

The South Australians were gallant in defeat last week, and were in the game deep into the last quarter. And if there is one thing Croweaters hate nearly as much as losing to Victoria, it's losing to W.A. The S.A. boys have a great side and at home, they will go in as favorites. And while a win will go some way to numb the pain of last week a loss could result in Football Park being torn down.

A HUGE match coming up.

Team to be in before 9pm Thursday AEST.

Lets go boys!!! Lets fire up hey.

a few positional changes this week probably but no-one will be getting dropped.

Whatever happened to the Round Robin Format like the one they have at the National Under 18 Carnival?

I would think that that format would suit this competition better.

And posting after the game has finished, no matter the result :p

Looking to tear it up again. That HB line shouldn't change, best part of last game.

Captain will be looking to get a disposal this game. :thumbsu:
*BREAKING NEWS*

Ljp and Wally have both been struck down with illness and will take no further part in the SOO competition.

Whatever happened to the Round Robin Format like the one they have at the National Under 18 Carnival?

I would think that that format would suit this competition better.

This type of suggestion would've been helpful 6 months ago when SoO was first announced. ;)

Facts are, you lost and next week we get back into the real stuff.

If you'd won on the weekend, I doubt you'd be complaining....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This type of suggestion would've been helpful 6 months ago when SoO was first announced. ;)

Facts are, you lost and next week we get back into the real stuff.

If you'd won on the weekend, I doubt you'd be complaining....

No, I would rather play all teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back