Max Rooke

Fast Facts

Jumper No: 33
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 92 kg
DOB: 19 December 1981
Recruited From: Casterton

Re: No. 33 Max Rooke

Max is close to being my favourite player at the moment , He is so important to our chances and I honestly think we need him if we are going all the way. stay fit Maxy your a gun.

I love how hard he is a the ball and man.

Fearless. Favourite player next to Egan.

He has a lot going for him after footy. Like being a brick sh1thouse. He's massive this year. Wouldn't mind getting onto his weights coach.

Going to be one of our most important players. Keep it up Maxxxxxy!

AFL Round 11 v Adelaide
Tagged McLeod well, hit him very hard. Might be suspended though after a head high bump on Riccuito

A good article from todays age http://realfooty.com.au/news/news/t...1189881681550.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

The Max factor

Samantha Lane | September 21, 2007

A COUPLE of days before tonight's preliminary final, Max Rooke nominated Point Lonsdale as the place of choice to sit down and chat. With $10 sunglasses in his hand and no-name canvas shoes on his feet, he said football felt irrelevant in the quiet coastal village he visits once every three weeks or so, and that he kind of liked that.

Rooke is one of two AFL players who have made noteworthy international voyages in the name of wellbeing this season. But unlike Ben Cousins, the most controversial thing that has been reported about the understated Geelong defender is his ditching of the first name given to him at birth and his adoption of his middle one.

READ More here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article deleted due to copyright issues. Please Post Link next time - CF

It will be awesome to see you play more games Maxi.

I reckon next year he will really break out and have a great year. He is my tip to be a big improver.:thumbsu:

This is a bit delayed since it was written last week but I thought the Max Payne, er, Rooke fans out there might enjoy this read from The Australian

THE legend of Max Rooke grows.

Teammate James Kelly, in a questionnaire printed in Geelong's local paper, believes the hairy Cat is a "better brawler" than Geelong's wildman Cam Mooney.
"If it was a stand-up boxing match I'd say Moons, but if it was a no-holds-barred martial arts fight, I'd say Rookey," Kelly said.
"I think Moons is a better boxer, but Rooke is a better brawler."

Read More Here

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25519112-5012432,00.html

one of the most underrated players in the team, gives the team fantastic hardness and really imtimadting to other teams. fantastic players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back