Official Match Thread Round 16 - Gumbies Vs. Roys @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

gumbyte1.png

Vs.

royskn4.png

Almost MotR this one as the struggling Gumbies take on a resurgient Roys at the House.

The Gumbies were flying a few weeks ago and they still sit 3rd, but they are now 2 games off second and 3 games off top spot. Another loss here could see them fall as low as 6th. A win is what they are after and if they can dig deep here, it will give them some breathing space as we edge towards the finals.

The Roys are looking to continue their giant killing run of late and push further into the eight. Currently 6th a win here could propel them into the top 4. But a loss would definitely dent their chances and would see them surrender their advantage to the teams outside the eight.

A big match coming up here.

Teams to be in before 9pm AEST Thursday.

We need this win to make sure of a top 4 finish. Dropped a few of late, and have copped it as a result. Been too complacent... Our egos are dented, and we will come out this week with a point to prove. I'm tipping that we'll put these pretenders back in their place and get a big win on the board.

I've been playing pretty Ordinary at FF so far, perhaps a change of Positions would do me good?

Must win game fellas, lets win big!

huge game boys, a must win, i think we will come to play this week and have a huge win. KB i think we will stick with you at FF for one more week, a big bag is just around the corner. Your training the house down.

Lets get the points in this one boys its time to stop the rot.

"Need to" "must" ... hahaha take a tip from the Roys ... we just "will".

You useless bunch of rabbits. Get a stretch of drain straight enough to ski on and you think the entitles you to call yerselves a city. Get dragged along the gravel in Bannockburn behind a bunch of fluffy dogs and think you're on the international scene.

Let me explain a few things. You are parapacrap, you're efforts will end in ceres, you're as useless as steiglitz on a bull, your posts of dribble have waurn thin. We'll leave your dump in total anakie.

PS : You should have called your ground the Bell Arena <--- geddit???

Try as I might, I couldn't come up with a reply to that.

Couple of position changes but nothing major...need to win this one Gumbies!
B: AirBlue, Grantyc77, Pezza76
HB: Jess 555, Cats2rise, Portentous
C: Renegade, Catman, Metallica Man
HF: Ripitup27, Hairy Cat Mooney, Fugsy
F: Billybrownless16, King Brown, Winty
R: Mooney d'King, Rota69, MmkMrMackie
I: sherrthecat, Carn The Cattas

I feel gumbly in my tumbly ...

Call yourself a gorilla? You're nothing but a scared monkey sitting behind a computer screen.

Funny-MonkeyReaction%20small.jpg

I snuck into one of your training sessions just to scope you guys out and here are a few action shots of some of your stars. You guys don't stand a chance this weekend. We will carve you up.
baby-monkey.jpg

monkey-nerd.jpg
proboscis-monkey-big-nose.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good guys:thumbsu: 3 on the trot.

B: Blackers, Grimreepah, JunctionOval
HB: Broken, Hollypig , MSBRoys
C: maroonandblue, Timthe Toolman, Shaz
HF: Slax, RoyLion, PaulD
F: PhilDoyle, JakethePeg , Lioness

1R: FatPizza, donVito of Fitzroy, Flea29
Int: Fred, Scott522

Unchanged

lefty_gumby.jpg

Whats he doing to that horse??

That's called riding a horse. Here is a definition for you...

riding
adj : traveling by wheeled vehicle such as bicycle or automobile
e.g.; "the riding public welcomed the new buses" [syn:
awheel]
n 1: riding a horse as a sport [syn: horseback riding, equitation]
2: riding a horse as a means of transportation [syn: horseback
riding]

The same thing that people have been doing with horses for millenia. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you head down to Sandown this weekend. :thumbsu: People also place bets on guys riding horses. Place a few bets. You might win some $. :thumbsu:

monkey_smile.jpg

Not too bright these Roys. :rolleyes:

What sort of name is "Jakethepeg" Haha, im going to make him look bad real bad.

Three goals on you off each boot.

Oh and Mr Mackie, that last picture of the whitehaired gorilla ... where I used to work there was a bloke consigned to have that photo beside him because of personal resemblance :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back