Official Match Thread MOTR Round 17 - Sharks Vs. Furies @ Shark Park

Remove this Banner Ad

southernsharkssmlat4.jpg

Vs.

furieslogodu6.png

A cracker of a match here with the Sharks taking on the Furies.

The Sharks got back into form last week and now sit over 2 games clear in 2nd place. A win here would not only consolidate their top 2 spot, it would give them a real chance of finishing top. A loss, while not devastating, would almost certainly hand the minor premiership to the Furies.

The Furies on the otherhand have been in great form. Atop of the ladder and rarely headed in the past month, they only need to win 2 out of the last six to finish top 4, so they are more or less guaranteed to good shot at the flag.
A loss would not be too bad but with the form these guys are in, that doesn't look possible.

Teams to be in before 9pm AEST Thursday.

Grand Final preview here Sharks, assuming the Furies actually end up making it.

We've stood up in all the big games so far and we're gonna do it again this week. The Furies have had an easy run recently but now their up against the best team in the comp.
Hoping it'll be a good competitive game. Could be a blow out though if the Furies don't come prepared.

Go Sharks

Eat Em' Alive Furies!!!
Crunch game here boys. A win here would make top spot almost certain for the year. Have not had a test in recent weeks, so its time to stand up and show the league we are by far the best team in the competition.

The team to mash the sharks, and cement top spot on the ladder.

B: #15: jack_riewoldt_rulz - # 29: bigrayohall20 - #24: Fwoy

HB: #10: londontiger - #25: (c) TFLUA-Tiger - #35: Richo for PM

C: #13: tigerT - #31 Beaver’s army - #18: Punt_Road_Roar

HF: #28: hougie - #30: Khan - #9: Cleishy

F: #3: (c) sante - #14: (c) tugga - #41: A•|dan

1R: #33: Peejay - #16: Coughlan - #21: rfctigerarmy

Bench:#1: metallichris - #2: kretchy

In: Richo for PM
Out: benny_furs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty on the line this week boys. We should expect a reasonable challenge from the Furies, lets be prepared and not take them too lightly. Go the Sharks.

Just one positional change this week as we head towards the finals. A win here will be a great phsycological advantage come September, so let's get the win.

The Sharks team taking on the Furies this week is:

B: Blue Red And Gold, Hawkers, Delidio

HB: DonMania#5, Hawkaz1, Jeremias

C: Jackson_Rules, KingRich, Defier

HF: Fantastic_Crows, Amos, Diablo14

F: Bluesforever, McPhee_Is_A_Gun, MetallicaMatty

FOLL: Frankston Rover, Legitimatic, Sausageroll

I/C: The Majestic, Kapow!!!

Big match! Sharks and Furies are strong teams this year!

Don't mind me, I'm just checking out our prospective Grand Final opponents now that we've hit our straps and are heading for glory!

Also, support your Interleague reps and vote for a nickname!
The poll is here : http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8166020

Well well well. Some rubbish in the Sharks line up there.

Furies have a well balanced team of ferals. I feel its going to be carnage if the Furies kick straight.

This is going to be a cracker. :D

Don't mind me, I'm just checking out our prospective Grand Final opponents now that we've hit our straps and are heading for glory!

In that case I'd recommend you keep a close eye on the Sharks. We'll be your opponents if you can knock off the Furies in the prelim.

Just watch, tonight we'll show you how it's done.

Go Sharks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back