Cameron Faulkner, Andrew McDougall, Peter Street

No change

Late change Doogs in for Johnno?

Go_Dogs

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Surely a late call up. If it had been made official today, the AFL as we know it probably would've shut down by Friday.

Gridlock'd

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2002
Tassie
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Leeds, Renault
Late change then id imagine. Doogs in for Johnno.

If Johnno was going to play they would not have named him in the original 22, then bring him in at the last minute.

Gooka

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2005
London
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
That's a good 22. If we don't do well over the next month we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Slot Gilbee in there next week and it's only Hahn and Griff we're missing - hardly enough to use injuries as an excuse.

rowey

Debutant
Jul 11, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
that is one good looking team i might say....
how we are 9-8-1 i dont know, but we are still in the hunt i guess,
what will the crowd be on sat night i wonder??? melb home game at TD,
alot of dogs members didnt turn up last week or the week before...i know ppl dont think that the crowd doesnt matter but if the players see lots of doggies supporters in the crowd it gives em a lift.....
gilbee to come back in too!!!

I don't like the look of that - tells me McDougall will definitely come in for Johnson. Rocket has already said McDougall will be playing, so if he doesn't come in for Johnno, who will be the late change?

Cruiserweight Champ

ENT Expert
Jul 21, 2007
Melbourne, AU
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I think they are giving Johnno every opportunity to come up....he will have a fitness test tomorrow and if he fails, in will come Doogs or even Faulkner.

D-F-W-F

Debutant
Oct 17, 2003
North West
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
WESTERN BULLDOGS
That's a good 22. If we don't do well over the next month we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Slot Gilbee in there next week and it's only Hahn and Griff we're missing - hardly enough to use injuries as an excuse.

its a pretty good 22,the emergencies are significant (FAULKNER,McDOUGAL,STREET) ,if some one dont come up.I say Johnno will play,every time he is 50-50 he always plays

G-Mo77

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
its a pretty good 22,the emergencies are significant (FAULKNER,McDOUGAL,STREET) ,if some one dont come up.I say Johnno will play,every time he is 50-50 he always plays

Don't expect Street in any time soon, from what I have heard he is locked into the doghouse. Skipper was pulled out thanks to Street.

Dec 23, 2005
Accepting Mediocrity
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
that is one good looking team i might say....
how we are 9-8-1 i dont know, but we are still in the hunt i guess,
what will the crowd be on sat night i wonder??? melb home game at TD,
alot of dogs members didnt turn up last week or the week before...i know ppl dont think that the crowd doesnt matter but if the players see lots of doggies supporters in the crowd it gives em a lift.....
gilbee to come back in too!!!

Solution: Name Doogs at CHF, full house, no worries.
Might have trouble hearing anything over the screaming a la the beatles at Festival Hall, but who wouldn't want to see him in the flesh

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Back