Todays Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I happened to drop past training today.
I've got good and bad news.
Good news is Moran was being used in all drills and match simulation in important roles, should play.
Bad news is Corey Jones got injured half way through training on the outer wing, was in pain and couldn't get up for a while. Doctor and trainers spent 5 minutes with him on the ground before he limped to the rooms not to re-emerge.
Looks like a knee, but not sure. Definately a leg problem.
Other wise good hit out.

I happened to drop past training today.
I've got good and bad news.
Good news is Moran was being used in all drills and match simulation in important roles, should play.
Bad news is Corey Jones got injured half way through training on the outer wing, was in pain and couldn't get up for a while. Doctor and trainers spent 5 minutes with him on the ground before he limped to the rooms not to re-emerge.
Looks like a knee, but not sure. Definately a leg problem.
Other wise good hit out.
Shocking news about CJ, but one would think that if the team was released with him in it, then he should be alright to play (hopefully :eek:).

Moran- Could this be his week?

I was trying to hear the conversation between the doctor and the trainer after Jones went to the rooms. Couldn't quite hear but they were pointing to the inside of the left knee. Scotty Mcmahon asked the doc how's "Corka" when he finished training, Doc said should be O.K. Lets wait and see.

ASADA was also present, Boomer, Simmo, N. Thomson, Gibbo and Leigh Adams were tested.

but one would think that if the team was released with him in it, then he should be alright to play (hopefully :eek:)

I think I just saw a flying pig.

Thanks for the report 71011. Crap news about CJ, had a feeling he may have been in for a good game this week after last weeks non-event. Hoping its minor and he is right for Sunday. Did Arch train strongly, or any signs he may still be crook?

Arch looked as strong and fit as ever.
Leigh Harding looked good as well, as did Matty Campbell.

oh s**t hope his ok brown could come in as a late change noooooooooooo:thumbsdown:

No he couldn't.
I think he could actually. Pretty sure that when you name extended benches you can bring in other players without penalty (this happened a few times early this season). If you name a three player bench then the changes have to come from the emergencies.

That being said, Brown had better not come in!

I think he could actually. Pretty sure that when you name extended benches you can bring in other players without penalty (this happened a few times early this season). If you name a three player bench then the changes have to come from the emergencies.

That being said, Brown had better not come in!
I'm trying to keep it positive :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, trained well. This could be HIS debut week for us as well :thumbsu::D

If we're down at 3 qtr time he'll be great at leading our comeback!!:cool:

T'toes

If JC was playing for us we probably would be up at 3 qtr time.

If JC was playing for us we probably would be up at 3 qtr time.

You'd think so but HIS kicking for goal has really let HIM down this year......HE'D have to correct that by reverting back to HIS parting of The Red Sea prefect straight line accuracy!

T'toes

He'd be better in the wet.

If we're behind, his offsider Lazarus would be better leading a comeback.:D

We need Noah in case teams decide to flood

Has His role changed? Last I heard He was playing Full Back for Jerusalem.

With footy being so different now, and with his age nowadays, he's returned to his roots and now plays loose in the backline for the Bethlehem Bombers 2's.

T'toes

Do we really want Him?

The media will be all over us when they find out He associates with hookers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back