Clash Strip Designs - submit yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

J-Ro-20

All Australian
Mar 22, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey all Since there have been a few people post ideas with what our red clash strip could be changed to, I thought ill put them all up here for all to see..

clash1.jpg

Design #1
Created By : PCORF

Adelaide2Clash.jpg

Design #2
Created by: crow28

AdelaideClash.jpg

Design #3

AdelaideCrowsGuernsies.jpg

Design #4
Created by: Adelaide Crow

Crows_Clash-strip-designs2.png

Design #5
Created by: J-Ro-20

adelaide2clashxt5.jpg

Design #6
Created by: ams4crows

bfslide1ap9.jpg

Design #7 - see more of his by scrolling down...
Created by: Phat Sherrin

adelaideaway2007qp3.jpg

Design #8
Created by: AJB84

Crows_Clash-strip-designs.png

Design #9

Crowsfront.png

Design #10
Created by: Rory

Crows_Clash-strip-designs3.png

Design #11

adelaidegold.gif

Design #12
Created by: Mr Eagle

Hey all Since there have been a few people post ideas with what our red clash strip could be changed to, I thought ill put them all up here for all to see..

AdelaideClash.jpg

Design #3

I like the current red away jumper we use now but would and always have preferred the yellow (heritage) jumper to be used as the away strip. For some reason (and I don’t know why) I like your 3rd design with the 2 blue and red strips across the front rather than 3 tier stripping in the second design.

AdelaideCrowsGuernsies.jpg

Design #4
Created by: Adelaide Crow

This would be a great fit for the pre season games. The heritage jumper made me laugh. .

Does anyone have those fancy curvy designs that someone posted about a month ago? I vote them times a million.

PHAT SHERRIN EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK

The problem with #5 and guernseys like that is that the plays of the same team look different depending on which angle they are standing at, like WCE can look yellow one minute and blue the next. A bit confusing in a fast paced game.

AdelaideClash.jpg

Design #3

I know i'm a Port Supporter and you probably don't care what I think, but that is a terrific design. It's simple, but true to your club, and it would do it's job as a clash guernsey perfectly IMO. It's everything a clash guernsey needs to be.

Looks a lot classier than your current red monstrosity. Although our current clash guernsey isn't any better, it's probably worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think design #2 is an absolute ripper. I hope afc.com.au are listening to what people are saying and pass it on to the powers that be.

Good to see a definate push for a new clash strip. Also good to see some positive feedback for my designs. That white one of mine has been slightly modified since then, just with the Toyota logo on the back. Its now red in a white box (think West Coast's Hungry Jacks logo on the back of their jumpers) cos that white logo doesn't look right.

FWIW, while the designs of Phat Sherrin are quite good, I'm not a fan of overly photoshopped designs. They would be great as a warm-up top though.

There are some terrific designs here. It's completely irrelevant, but IMO numbers 1, 2, and 4 are all good. Number one in particular is a ripping strip.

hey all just thought ill fire up a post to send this thread back up the top to show u we have a couple more design submissions...hope u like

Another design

Here is pretty much the same design as the one I did before, but I considered having a continuous blue hoop and having the yellow TOYOTA logo in it on the back.

http://
AdelaideCrowsguernsiesclash1.jpg

What do you think of the red shorts as part of our clash strip?

http://
AdelaideCrowsguernsiesclash2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back