May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg
wondersgz9.png
VS
bombersgx8.png

The first match of the preseason sees the reigning champions in the Bombers take on last years surprise packet in the Wonders.

Both clubs are steeped with history and both teams will be desperate for victory. The winner goes through to the Semi Final while the Loser will be knocked out. This truly is a game that no one can afford to lose.

Both captains, in the Wonders Kerr4PM and the Bombers Dougthelegend are confident they will acheive a win, one things for sure, a ripper of a match will take place here.

Teams in by Thursday the 25th of October at 9 PM AEST

Yeah, no worries. though i just realised i can play our new recruits, so im going to do a bit of tinkering and i'll post it in a little bit

i wouldnt mind popping back in the midflied i know that the wonders would want a slow, overweight and drunk midfielder to follow around. go bombers

I'll post the side tonight gents. Will definately try and accomodate what everyone would prefer, see how things go. Bit of hit and giggle before the real stuff starts when we prepare to be the first* team to win back to back titles.

*not sure if its been done before, so don't rip my head off if it has.

B Tobes1995 - Belly#12 - ALberton Magpie
HB Dynamite Kid - Yello Mit - Heals
C puppy dog7 - Diggitydogs - Kerrby
HF DalsantoJr - Badseed - Storm20
F Big Turls - Matera Goal - Bluefan4
R Kerr4PM (c) - EKA - Happy Eagle
IC Dude_man 3000 - Larrikin

B Tobes1995 - Belly#12 - ALberton Magpie
HB Dynamite Kid - Yello Mit - Heals
C puppy dog7 - Diggitydogs - Kerrby
HF DalsantoJr - Badseed - Storm20
F Big Turls - Matera Goal - Bluefan4
R Kerr4PM (c) - EKA - Happy Eagle
IC Dude_man 3000 - Larrikin

Looks a very dangerous line up.

Carn Wonders!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carn boys!

We must fire up for the Season opener against these bombers, I'm feeling very confident ;)

Carn wonderss!

Will get it organised tonight - have had a massive week with work, just got a promotion...and i've been out at the cox plate today!

Awesome, so KFC has taken you off the friers? Congrats buddy.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back