May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg
furieslogodu6.png
VS
aflmfcgo6.gif

The fourth and final preseason match sees last eyars grand finalist in the Furies take on the promising Demons.

Despite only just making the finals, and being bundled out in the first round of the finals, Demons captain tarkyn_24 has recruited well and has a vibrant and youthful side at his disposal.

Will the experienced, seasoned Furies, or the young, dashing Demons prevail? All I know is this game will be a ripsnorter.

Teams to be in by Thursday the 25th of October at 9pm AEST

furieslogodu6.png
VS
aflmfcgo6.gif

The fourth and final preseason match sees last eyars grand finalist in the Furies take on the promising Demons.

Despite only just making the finals, and being bundled out in the first round of the finals, Demons captain tarkyn_24 has recruited well and has a vibrant and youthful side at his disposal.

Will the experienced, seasoned Furies, or the young, dashing Demons prevail? All I know is this game will be a ripsnorter.

Teams to be in by Thursday the 25th of October at 9pm AEST

My turn at this.

Two clubs, steeped with heritage, at times in the 2007 season tearing up the competition, clash it out in a winner take all pre season clash.

Determination and courage will be the focal points of the game. Just how good is untried Demons captain Tarkyn_24? Will his youthful side leave their pacy impression on the Furies. Or will experience overcome the Demons.

TFLUA puts together a very strong outfit, but the change in the Demons leadership could knock the Furies for six. Can they adapt?

You'd have to think so, and the bookies are with TFLUA and his team this week. It should be easy, but Collingwood and Geelong have both proven that there is never an easy game against a young, pacy squad full of plenty of unknown youngsters.

Bring it on.

Ignore the colours TFLUA.

B: Headless - Tarkyn_24 - stmookeyj
HB: alo_saints_fan - Mizza - Bomberlegend2007

C: ScottyD - JDC! - Daniel138
HF: GirlPower - Spadge - osmodiar
F: 15Petterd15 - DeledioToTambling - EddieBettsIsAChamp
R: Deestroy - V_Townsend - truebluenavyblues
INT: -JCK- - Stromer

Ignore the colours TFLUA.

B: Headless - Tarkyn_24 - stmookeyj
HB: alo_saints_fan - Mizza - Bomberlegend2007
C: ScottyD - JDC! - Daniel138
HF: GirlPower - Spadge - osmodiar
F: 15Petterd15 - DeledioToTambling - EddieBettsIsAChamp
R: Deestroy - V_Townsend - truebluenavyblues
INT: -JCK- - Stromer
Looking for another 2 goal game. Playing a bit like C. young at the moment.
Go The DeeBoys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My turn at this.

Two clubs, steeped with heritage, at times in the 2007 season tearing up the competition, clash it out in a winner take all pre season clash.

Determination and courage will be the focal points of the game. Just how good is untried Demons captain Tarkyn_24? Will his youthful side leave their pacy impression on the Furies. Or will experience overcome the Demons.

TFLUA puts together a very strong outfit, but the change in the Demons leadership could knock the Furies for six. Can they adapt?

You'd have to think so, and the bookies are with TFLUA and his team this week. It should be easy, but Collingwood and Geelong have both proven that there is never an easy game against a young, pacy squad full of plenty of unknown youngsters.

Bring it on.

My vote goes to Tarks

The A team - The Team of the Mighty Furies for the first match of the pre-season.

B: #27: TribalFever08 - #26: bigrayohall20 - #41: A•|dan
HB: #11: kainokaino - #45: Jolldo87 - #73: phoenix_rise
C: #31: beaver's army - #12: Cleishy - 6: HBK619
HF: #21: rfctigerarmy - #25: TFLUA-Tiger (c) - #41: radz
FF: #8: jack_reiwoldt_rulz - #14: tugga - #30: Khan
R: #28: hougie - #3: rota69 - #10: londontiger

Int: #24: Fwoy - #4: RichosGuns

excue my ignorance but how does this game work?

It's run by a random football simulator called Qooty.

Basically I put the names of the players into the SIM and it spits out commentary and scores and stats which I post here.

Does that help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back