Official Match Thread Round 4 (MOTR) - East Side Hawks vs Southern Dragons @ Waverly Park (14/12)

Remove this Banner Ad

hawkslogozu0.png
vs
dragonslogosmlol7.png

A potential "clash of the year" as the Southern Dragons and East Side Hawks both search for their fourth victory consecutively. The Dragons, written off by many pundits at the start of the year, have become an absolute machine as they have slaughtered their opponents every week this season, leaving them in their wake.

However, they are yet to meet the East Side Hawks, who conquered Mt Buller by one point in a spiteful match last week. The Hawks can play the game wet or dry, and if the game is a muddy slog, I wouldn't back against the Hawks.

East Side Player To Watch

Big Man is the barometer of his experienced team; if he can get his hands to the footy, we'll deliver near-perfectly every time. If the Shagons don't tag him out of this game, they could be in for a long night.

Southern Dragons Player To Watch

sausageroll has had a blistering start to the season, and will be looking to continue on here. The Hawks should look at playing a five man forwardline and to play two taggers on sausageroll in the midfield. If the player left free starts having an impact. rotate one of the taggers onto that man, and hope like hell that you've curbed sausageroll enough, he does tend to play on confidence.

Teams to be in Thursday, 9PM AEST

I feel like shagging something.

Dunno why, I just get that feeling.

A great match coming up here, the Shagons have been on fire.

As so have we.

BRING IT ON.

CARN HAWKS.

Watch your back Ljp, I'll be tackling your arse right out of the game.

I feel like shagging something.

Dunno why, I just get that feeling.

A great match coming up here, the Shagons have been on fire.

As so have we.

BRING IT ON.

CARN HAWKS.

Watch your back Ljp, I'll be tackling your arse right out of the game.

You gotta catch me first mate.

Carn Dragons, let's make it four from four and continue our perfect start to the season. :thumbsu:

Come on boys, we need this fourth win more than they do. This could be a preview of the Grand Final. Come on, lets score this and secure top spot. We've won our games well so lets continue the trend. :thumbsu:

Why do you need it more? Because you know your form will slip dramatically throughout the year and so you want to make sure you have as many wins as possible to push for a finals spot?

Could be a good game, but if we turn up the Shagons have no chance.

Why do you need it more? Because you know your form will slip dramatically throughout the year and so you want to make sure you have as many wins as possible to push for a finals spot?

Could be a good game, but if we turn up the Shagons have no chance.

At least we will be in contention for finals, maybe the Hawks can start Tanking?

Dragons to win by 84 points after Big Man takes me to see the local brothels before the game

Soccer?

Yuk.

Brothel?

Yeah baby.

Come and meet some of the Big Mans finest....

3e41_1_b-1.jpg

You'll be too tired to even get out of bed. ;)

BM, you've gotta stop pimping those girls out dude.

At least send up here for a bit before you wear 'em out:)

Yeah I know.

Cant believe Juddy Like turned em down....for ERIC MACKENZIE???!! :confused:

:D

CARN HAWKS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

won't need to do much work at Fullback though;)

not this game

YOTC will be delighted to hear you're in that frame of mind.

Big bag coming up for our FF. ;)

A great start to the season for us so far. We'll be looking for win no. 4 against the Hawks. Hopefully I can continue at FF and kick another bag. Go Dragons!

Remember back in under 10's, how when your team was dominating by soooo much that the coach would give the backline players a go in the forward line and vice versa.

I think this game will be like that.

Il move to a FP and kick 10.

BM is the tacling monster. Its not whether BM can get his hands on the footy, its the other teams players. When they go down, they wont get back up.

Bit like BM's harem to be honest:D

CARN HAWKS

Another big game here Shagons. Being MOTR means we'll be playing in front of a full house. Not that that's anything new for us, we always draw a huge crowd:thumbsu:

Also good to be getting all our away games out of the way early in the season. We've been dominating so far and we'll also be in a strong position to come home with a lot of home games later in the season.

Go Shagons. Let's keep that perfect record intact with another big win:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back