State of Origin State of Origin - Allies vs Western Australia @ Gabba (31/1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerrby

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
allies.gif

Vs​

wa.gif

The Allies are ready to pounce after a thrilling defeat in State of Origin last season. The Western Australian squad are keen to prove they're the best footballing state, and it all comes down to this match.

With pride on the line, can the Western Australian side defeat a team that tries to prove they're unbeatable on their home soil? The Allies are ready and willing to tear the WA side apart, but can they beat the favourites?

Get ready for match of the year.

Teams to be in before Wednesday 9PM AEST.

We have a great lineup. Star Studded Midfield and strong forward line. And the backs never give anything away. Expect a "white hot" go from the Allies. :D

After flogging the Western boys and almost getting over the line against the Vics in the final last year we are extremely hungry to go one step further and hold this trophy aloft.

Look out sandgropers, the Allies are on the rampage.

WA will be far too good for the Allies, our star studded line-up will run rings around the Allies midfield.

Our campaign last year wasn't that great so the perfect opportunity to make amends will be in this game.

Carn WA!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After flogging the Western boys and almost getting over the line against the Vics in the final last year we are extremely hungry to go one step further and hold this trophy aloft.

Look out sandgropers, the Allies are on the rampage.

An assortment of states that were too s**t to muster up their own team can't fluke a win over WA again. Lightning doesn't strike twice. You're rubbish and you know it.

WA are a stronger force due to last year's one-off and won't let you pussies off easy again.

Hate to ever be in your team TFLUA. ;)

On an aside, I wouldn't mind having the colours inverted on our jumper...

We are again the underdogs, but looking at the WA team, I honestly cannot see why.

This is not the East Side Hawks.

This is representitive footy. :thumbsu:

No holds barred footy, like it used to be played in the 70s.

Bit of Biff, bit of boom, bit of bang.

Bring it on! :D

Go Allies! Should Be a easy one!!!
May I ask why you're playing for the allies, apparently you're a Vic :eek:

What sort of a guernsey is that Allies?

I'd be embarrassed wearing that.
I took this opportunity to bring up Kerr4PM's pink WA jumper last year :p If anyone can find it I will build several temples in your honor ;)

MG

P.S C'ARN WONDERS! MG FOR 10! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back