State of Origin State of Origin Grand Final - South Australia vs Allies @AAMI Stadium (3/2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerrby

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
sa.gif

VS​

allies.gif

With last years winning team beaten(Victoria), a new state has it's chance to prove what it has what it takes to hold the cup up high. The grand final is a final step for glory but as always, one team is left disappointed. Will that team be the the SA team who could barely make a side, or the allies that seem to seize every opportunity that they get.

With record crowds hoping to secure their seat, this is one event not to be miss.

Teams to be in 9PM AEST Saturday(2/2).

We got pipped at the post by a Mighty Victorian team, so we should romp it in against this petty South Australian team.

Even though we are from different states, in this wonderful guernsey we stand together as one.

CARN ALLIES!

I'm actually going to feel sorry for SA after we give them a flogging here. I grew up there and still have a bit of a soft spot for the crow eaters.

having said that, I'm gonna be going out there to give these guys a hiding they'll never forget.

Allies will win by plenty here

I have come out of retirement for this series, and expect nothing short of a thrashing of this half-baked 'Allies' line up.

Get me in the guts fc, I need to be around the pill more to have more effect on the game and go out with a bang!

We proved in our win over WA that we have come together as a team, and on current form, we should be crowned the State Of Origin kings!

The South Australian side:

B: Blue Red and Gold - Toots Hibbert - -JCK-
HB: portentous - Spadge - dyertribe
C: hendo8888 - manureid - loopy_cam
HF: micky_ashman - FattyLumpkin - Gippy
F: Kahuna - The Chirpin Bird - Lightning Rod
R: GirlPower - Crows88 - fantastic_crows

INT: WazzaAC - Michael Voss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The South Australian side:

B: Blue Red and Gold - Toots Hibbert - -JCK-
HB: portentous - Spadge - dyertribe
C: hendo8888 - manureid - loopy_cam
HF: micky_ashman - FattyLumpkin - Gippy
F: Kahuna - The Chirpin Bird - Lightning Rod
R: GirlPower - Crows88 - fantastic_crows

INT: WazzaAC - Michael Voss

Now that's gonna take some beating.:thumbsu:

This jumper is an offence to good taste. :thumbsdown:

allies.gif

Come on South Aussie, lets do fashion a favour and win the big one. :thumbsu:

phoenix_rise I've studied your form. As a full forward you're a joke. Nil goals, six points against WA. LOL :D. You're going to embarrass yourself in front of the whole of Australia in this match.

BTW, SA has already proved itself the greatest state in this comp. We beat the Vics, WA went down to the Allies and the Allies are not a state.

Time to celebrate already methinks. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back