Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I can't handle watching Johnson in the middle any longer. We are losing games because our midfield is getting beaten because he will always be a weak link and gives the opposition the advantage every game. It's frustrating watching our midfield without Polo, Coughlan, Jacko and Newman who must play in the midfield because they are the players who can win games for us from the middle along with Foley and Tuck. Johnson is slow, lacks skill, lacks footy smarts, lacks responsibility, lacks leadership on the field, turns the ball over, doesn't take risks, doesn't hurt the opposition, doesn't inspire, is not a match winner. We get beaten in the middle with him there and we start losing and our confidence drops and we make mistakes because of this. Why is Johnson even in the team? Last night we had an awful midfield. We only had Foley and Tuck. These 2 players must be joined by Polo, Coughlan, Newman, Jackson, Deledio, Cotchin, Connors, Edwards NOW. I want a strong midfield, so let's start using these players to build this midfield. IF YOU LOVE THIS CLUB THEN YOU SHOULD REPLY AND GIVE YOUR DISAPPROVAL OF JOHNSON IN THE MIDDLE. I'll write in to Terry and alert him to this thread so he can see how much of a problem Johnson is to our club and how almost every Tiger fan agrees. Everyone give us your thoughts of Johnson Thankyou :cool:

I can't handle watching Johnson in the middle any longer. We are losing games because our midfield is getting beaten because he will always be a weak link and gives the opposition the advantage every game. It's frustrating watching our midfield without Polo, Coughlan, Jacko and Newman who must play in the midfield because they are the players who can win games for us from the middle along with Foley and Tuck. I'll write in to Terry and alert him to this thread so he can see how much of a problem Johnson is to our club and how almost every Tiger fan agrees. Everyone give us your thoughts of Johnson Thankyou :cool:
I second that drop him back to the seconds that would send a message to the team:eek:

Agreed but please add Tivendale and Hyde to the banned list.

Should the petition be just the midfield or the team?

I can't handle watching Johnson in the middle any longer. We are losing games because our midfield is getting beaten because he will always be a weak link and gives the opposition the advantage every game. It's frustrating watching our midfield without Polo, Coughlan, Jacko and Newman who must play in the midfield because they are the players who can win games for us from the middle along with Foley and Tuck. I'll write in to Terry and alert him to this thread so he can see how much of a problem Johnson is to our club and how almost every Tiger fan agrees. Everyone give us your thoughts of Johnson Thankyou :cool:

Mate.....Nimbin is only one and a half days by car from Melbourne

NO Tiger supporter in their right mind would sign a petition started by a CARLTON supporter to have our Club Captain sacked.

Go take a hike Chelsworthgale. You disgust me. :thumbsdown:

Mods - Has this one slipped under the radar?? This would have to be one of the most brazen TROLLS ever posted! :eek:

hahaha yeah "troll"... I think you could find some much better, actual examples!

again the title of the thread is about a petition... you might as do it properly in full public view rather than in a hidden thread on big footy... i am just assisting the thread starter...

additionally... you would hate to be wrong.. look at the petition, signature 1 was by a Richmond support... read the comment. Oh and just for the record, i havent signed it, as I dont barrack for Richmond...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson should never play in the midfield again. Its forward pocket or nothing for me. Preferably nothing.

That's half the problem Rancid...he's never shown an ability to play away from midfield. Demoted to a tagging role, and now he's really struggling with that against B-grade players.

Still, I'd play him in midfield ahead of Raines and Tivendale. By the time he's our worst midfield option we'll be going ok, and he'll be ready to be put out to pasture gracefully.

:D
Sorry man. I can't see you. Are you saying that with ya trousers round ya ankles????????????
yer I got mrs greg tivandale and mrs andrew raines in my bathroom at the mo they told me their husbands let out on a girls night out so they got a game with the Tigers they said they didnt know the game would be that physical so im looking after the poor little darlings tonight those mean saints boys scared em:D

That's half the problem Rancid...he's never shown an ability to play away from midfield. Demoted to a tagging role, and now he's really struggling with that against B-grade players.

Still, I'd play him in midfield ahead of Raines and Tivendale. By the time he's our worst midfield option we'll be going ok, and he'll be ready to be put out to pasture gracefully.

He would sit somewhere between the 25th and 30th best players at the club for mine. Disgraceful for a captain.

In terms of usefullness in the midfield, theres maybe 15 guys ahead of him. Coughlan, Tuck, Connors, Edwards, Cotchin, Foley, Deledio, McMahon, King, Newman, Tambling, Jackson, Polo etc... even guys like Brown, Bowden and Pettifer would probably do a better job.

:D
yer I got mrs greg tivandale and mrs andrew raines in my bathroom at the mo they told me their husbands let out on a girls night out so they got a game with the Tigers they said they didnt know the game would be that physical so im looking after the poor little darlings tonight those mean saints boys scared em:D

Has anybody talked to you about nasal technique?

None of those 3 should ever be in the midfield

He would sit somewhere between the 25th and 30th best players at the club for mine. Disgraceful for a captain.

In terms of usefullness in the midfield, theres maybe 15 guys ahead of him. Coughlan, Tuck, Connors, Edwards, Cotchin, Foley, Deledio, McMahon, King, Newman, Tambling, Jackson, Polo etc... even guys like Brown, Bowden and Pettifer would probably do a better job.

You couldn't have said it any better. He is far from best 22 and not even in top 10 midfielders. No other club chooses their 15th best midfielder as a full time midfielder, so why do we :thumbsdown:

Richmond Football Club, I hope you listening to this.
We need to get rid off Kane Johnson, he keeps on over turning the ball, kicks the worng way and doesn't Captain the side properly. Sack as the3 captain. Please! Please! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back