doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
The East Side Hawks are all fired up coming into this game after an embarrassing home performance against the MB Demons last week. They will be looking for revenge this week against the down on form West Coast Wonders who took the honours against the Hawks in their last encounter. The Hawks midfield has been dominant all year but will need to again perform to ensure the win and kill off any sniff the Fighting Furies are starting to have for top position. The Wonders need to win this one to ensure their position in the Top 5.

WATCH OUT FOR:
YOTC v Matera Goal - It could be the battle between the 2 Full Fowards that determines which team comes out on top in this one. YOTC will be looking to extend his lead in the Goal Kicking Medal Table while Matera Goal will be looking to kick a bag and bring up his 50th goal for the year.

Big Man v Doggiesin08 - Despite not matching up on each other it will be interesting to see if any tensions arise between the two after Doggiesin08's very verbal attack on Big Man prior to the previous contest between these two. Surely a source of motivation for Big Man before stepping onto the ground. Both players look set for a big game.

EKA - EKA provides the catalyst for the Wonders midfield and will need to fire to give his side any chances of getting the ball past halfway against a dominant Hawks midfield.

Wally - coming off a strong performance last week with a 25 possesion, 9 tackle effort against the MB Demons and leading the league in kicks and tackles, Wally along with tackling buddy Big Man will be looking to make sure the Wonders team feel it every time he lays hand on them. Will need to make sure he cuts down on his 7 free kicks against last week to make sure he doesn't give easy possessions to the Wonders midfield.

Teams to be in by 9pm Friday

Captains: I am new to the write up thing, in future it would be great if you could PM me letting me know who or what you would like put into Watch Out For list. Thanks.

Will you attempt to s**t in his mouth this time?
oh yeah im gunna go down that path again and get myself another 2 match suspension. I'm gonna let my dominant ruck word do the talking this time round against Keggs44 or whoever you want to throw up against me. I've dominated all I've versed (baring my contest with 15Petterd15 where we were both swapped out of rucking).

Lol, why not? It was funny when it happened.

Fat chance though, Kegs is dominant.
i reckon most thought so too but ohwell. I'm glad we won last time after promising to stop posting until the Wonders beat the ESH. Look through the Wonders last 5-6 matches and tell me whose won the ruck duals. I've beaten Fred, Kerr4PM, TFULA-Tiger, Grantyc77

Nah I think you'll both have your mouths full ....... with trying to keep EKA quite. Think he'll need a double team. Btw guys was wondering does Grantyc77 ever post?

A ruck rover v a ruckmen?

Its my time to shine I feel.

FIRE UP HAWKS.

I did clearly state that it wasn't a positional match up, in fact i think it was the very first thing i said.

WONDERS TEAM PROVIDED KERRBY DOESN'T COME ONLINE AND SUBMIT A DIFFERENT ONE.

B Ranga in Teal - FiveStrings - St Specky
HB BenCousins09 - Happy Eagle - #1 Dogs Fan
C Rick18 - Peterss - ScottyD
HF The Chirpin Bird - Big Turls - BlueFan4
F Micky Ashman - Matera Goal (vc) - AfroThunder
R Doggiesin08 - EKA - Kerrby (c)

IC dale thomas13 - BadSeed

I did clearly state that it wasn't a positional match up, in fact i think it was the very first thing i said.

Yep. But you still made it a matchup.

One you are destined to lose.

There will nothing left of the Dog when Kegs runs over you. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OOO, The match against my old side. This should be interesting. I've been waiting for this for a looooong time.

Are you the one we delisted? You're that guy right? The one that hung around in the back pocket averaging two touches a game?

Good luck to ya.

Unchanged team Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back