Is Fat Russ' grand daughter telling pork pies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lidge

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts RIP
Feb 28, 2003
Qantas Club Lounge
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Washington Generals
Another hard hitting question being asked in the Roo Lounge.:)

Hinze says she loves billionaire boyfriend's intelligence
March 25, 2008 - 4:16PM

Australian model Kristy Hinze says she was instantly attracted to her 63-year-old boyfriend, Texan billionaire Jim Clark, by his intelligence.

The 27-year-old granddaughter of the late Queensland politician Russ Hinze has been dating Clark, the founder of Netscape, for two-and-a-half years.

The pair were tight-lipped about their relationship until now, but Hinze has told The Australian Women's Weekly she was instantly attracted to the thrice-married entrepreneur.

"I never thought I was going to date an older man when I first met him," Hinze told the magazine, which is on sale tomorrow.

"To me, it was different to hang out with someone with something to say that was so interesting and important and who was truly, incredibly intelligent.

"He's handsome and has so much charisma - and he's so funny."

Hinze is a former Sports Illustrated covergirl and recently became the face of fashion label Sportscraft.

The US press referred to her as the "Aussie Angel" when she and Clark were spotted together during his divorce from former Forbes magazine reporter Nancy Rutter.

The couple have also been spied together relaxing on Clark's yacht Athena, the largest privately-owned yacht in the world.

Hinze said Clark was a regular guy, despite being reportedly worth $US1.1 billion ($A1.2 billion).

"He's very normal and down to earth," she said.

"He's an incredible man and I just love him."

Hinze will be spending some time away from Clark as she takes up hosting duties on the Australian version of Project Runway, which starts shooting for Foxtel in April.

AAP

just looking at pictures of the happy couple, you can obviously see that she has fallen in love with him for his good looks. The money is just the icing on the cake. :rolleyes:

Say what you will about the lovable portly Russ, its amazing to think those loins have led down the lineage to produce young Kristy. :eek:

just looking at pictures of the happy couple, you can obviously see that she has fallen in love with him for his good looks. The money is just the icing on the cake. :rolleyes:

Say what you will about the lovable portly Russ, its amazing to think those loins have led down the lineage to produce young Kristy. :eek:

A simple DNA test could bust that myth and prove that the only loin action Big Russ enjoyed, was of the lamb chop variety.;)

A simple DNA test could bust that myth and prove that the only loin action Big Russ enjoyed, was of the lamb chop variety.;)

Hmmm, Russ Hinze's loin action. Can't say that was too high on my list of must-see mental images.

For reasons that I will not go into here, I happened to speak to Big Russ on the phone one day. He sounded for all the world like some strange part-man, part-frog creature. Rather than immediately travel out of his body, instead his big, deep, double-bass voice seemed to go back down inside of him, doing a few laps of his great cavernous body before kind of finally vibrating out of him. Not unlike that rhythm chanting thing the Tibetan monks do.

It unnerved me greatly.

Worse, I found myself humming "The Rainbow Connection" for the rest of the day.

(Still, good times.)

The mind genuinely boggles as to why you were on the phone to big Russ, it really does.

Hope he wasn't the Merc Dealer who allegedlly sold a Merc to big Russ and was told to take it to his place as it was a present for the missus, trouble was the vehicle was taken to the first Mrs R - didn't realise there were 2 of em. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back