TNA Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox8 will be airing TNA Impact, "soon" according to an advertisement I saw while watching Fox8 I am watching Fox8 +2 to see the ad again to see if I may have gotten the month wrong....

*EDIT*

Fox8 has said that imPACT will be airing from 5th of April on Satuday Nights, but I haven't see the show advertised in the Austar guide that came this afternoon.

Re: TNA Impact on Fox8

Hmm, this is interesting. I wonder what time slot they would give it?

Hmm, this is interesting. I wonder what time slot they would give it?

10pm Saturday Nights.

Starting on the 5th of April, it's apparently only just been announced as a new addition to the Fox8 line up.

Maybe if i watch it more than once a month ill get a better grasp on who are the heel and who are the faces, on second thought no watching it every week will probably make that harder.

Ah well at least ill get to see more of cage

I love watching TNA, it's really good for me(For some strange reason). I love watching Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, Christian Cage and Tyson Tomko. Shark Boy is a f**.

Cool, didn't know this. I usually watch the PPVS on the net, but it would be nice to know wtf is going on more often. People shouldn't bash TNA so much, it really isn't that bad.

My understanding is the PPVs are far better than the weekly Impacts.

That is true, but the main reason I'd want to watch Impact is because so I know what is going on when I watch the PPVS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TNA is quite a good product if given a chance. Can't wait to see it again after having to download it every week!!!

Wow this is good news. Been waiting for it to be picked up on Fox8 for a while. Havent seen a lot of TNA but the chance to see Angle, Sting, Christian, Styles, Booker will be good.

I'm looking forward to this. The TNA PPVs have been better than the E in my opinion and even though the booking isn't the best, at least TNA have more entertaining matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back