Official Match Thread Round 18 - West Coast Wonders vs Bigfooty Bombers @ Subiaco (GAMES ARE NOW SIMMED ON SUNDAYS)

Remove this Banner Ad

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
The West Coast Wonders head into this game with only a slightly lower percentage than the Geelong Gumbies stopping them from being in 3rd place. After 2 impressive wins against 1st placed East Side Hawks and 2nd placed Fighting Furies the Wonders will be keen not to slip up have made all the hard work wasted. EKA and Kerrby continued to perform in the midfield with 27 and 25 possessions respectively meanwhile both booting 2 goals. Matera Goal brought up his 50th for the year while recieving good support from Micky Ashman. #1 Dogs Fan and The Chirpin Bird were also good at full back keeping Bigpapagman to only 1 goal after kicking 20 in the previous 4 games.

The Bigfooty Bombers pushed the Gumbies all the way last week but came up with nothing more than a 13 point loss. Newowner was good for the Bombers up foward booting 4 goals while High Ryder and DaSawx chipped in with 2 a piece. Boncer34 was disappointing in the middle managing only 11 possessions and a goal while his opponent racked them up and provided plenty of drive for the Gumbies. He will be keen for a better performance this week along with his fellow on-ballers who struggled against a more polished Gumbies outfit. If the Bombers are to be a dangerous team there has to be better co-operation between ruckman and rovers.

The Wonders have been very solid in the past fortnight while only the Roys poor finishes to games in recent times has kept the Bombers off the bottom of the table. The Wonders should prove to be too strong in this one.

Common Wonders lets make it 3 on the trot against this struggling rabble. Reckon we'll win it out of the middle easy. JRR only has 2 midfielders he wants to tap it to and to be honest if I had boncer along side me I'd be trying to hit it in the opposite direction too.

Let's go Bombers. Time to pull together as a unit and have a big win over this pack of Wannabes. We're better than them, so lets show it and beat 'em.:thumbsu:

Let's go Bombers. Time to pull together as a unit and have a big win over this pack of Wannabes. We're better than them, so lets show it and beat 'em.:thumbsu:
Wannabes who have won more games than we've lost, unlike your rabble of a football team.

Boncer34 was disappointing in the middle managing only 11 possessions and a goal while his opponent racked them up and provided plenty of drive for the Gumbies. If the Bombers are to be a dangerous team there has to be better co-operation between ruckman and rovers.
Actually had more then that and my direct opponent Renegade only had 3 more touches then me. But still good effort champ.

Definetly more co-operation needed between Ruckman and the Rovers, as a wingman I reguarly see arguments in the middle. Come on guys. Need you to lift JRR, hopefully you've put the bouncer saga behind you mate.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in case Kerrby's held up, the Wonders team will be unchanged.

If and when Kerrby posts a team before the deadline I'll delete this post.
i'll post a team before the deadline if kerrby doesn't because we have 3 new recruits and I reckon they'd be a bit stiff to miss out.

Yeah sorry, because of the massive storm in Melbourne half the cities power was out.

B #1 Dogs Fan - FiveStrings - The Chirpin Bird
HB gat007 - Happy Eagle - Juddy88
C Peterss - Rick18 - ScottyD
HF Lovett Lover 13 - Big Turls - BlueFan4
F Micky Ashman - Matera Goal (vc) - AfroThunder
R Doggiesin08 - EKA - Kerrby (c)

IC RooBoy74 - St Specky

B: danzan22 Mantis Newtowner
HB:Wanganeen93 Koala Gus2Gumby
C: Shadow man Ant555 Boncer34 (VC)
HF: godons81 loopy_cam nonchalance
F: DaSawx High Ryder (C) Modra93
R: jack_riewoldt_rulz oldmav tristo
Int: Dave_27 King Richard

Why the ____ is the deadline Thursday when the games aren't simmed until Sunday? Crazyness. Cheers Boncer for posting unchanged team.

Why the ____ is the deadline Thursday when the games aren't simmed until Sunday? Crazyness. Cheers Boncer for posting unchanged team.
yeah was going to speak to TFULA about that, certainly I reckon no points taken off unless they are real late I think, due to both the change in Simulation Day and the fact that I forgot to post it in Opening Posts. Sorry. Not that It'll matter to the Bombers Finals aspirations.

yeah was going to speak to TFULA about that, certainly I reckon no points taken off unless they are real late I think, due to both the change in Simulation Day and the fact that I forgot to post it in Opening Posts. Sorry. Not that It'll matter to the Bombers Finals aspirations.

Year of the sleeping giant newbie. When you've won a flag or even a finals game come back and talk then. w***er.

Its what I'm here for boss.

Year of the sleeping giant newbie. When you've won a flag or even a finals game come back and talk then. w***er.
At least when i wank people don't ask me why i'm rubbing my nose. Serious buddy light hearted banter taken a bit too serious by you I reckon. And yes that comeback was $#1t but i can't afford another infraction by calling you the many things i'd like too. some of us are still playing games that affect our season standing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back