Any father-son possibilities is the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

trumby

Senior List
Suspended
Sep 22, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
im pretty sure we can't rely on wafl players kids anymore so it has to be a full blood west coast eagles player, anyone know if any talent is coming up?

cheers

the waterman kids have got some talent apparently...probably a 8 year wait for the first one though.

LOL at twiggers giving birth. I reckon if she had a baby it would be by caesarian and she would have a trainer at her bedside hours after the birth.:p

Wally Materas son is playing down at Souths in the u16's I think, and is most like playing in the u18's competition for WA... its a pity I dont think he woudl qualify... from one of the coaches down that way, he will definately be afl has amazing skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly not that little, james hunt, ANDERSON, took care of destroying any chance of us joining the FS club in the near future.:mad:
Well that doent matter we have completed our 20 year wait so this year and the rest 100 is our new qualifying mark for F/S Wafl and AFL so bring on the superstars yeh.
Can we list some players thatwe would have taken under F/S if we hadnt been restricted.
*Cale Morton
*Jarryd Morton( the other 1 was crap)

Well that doent matter we have completed our 20 year wait so this year and the rest 100 is our new qualifying mark for F/S Wafl and AFL so bring on the superstars yeh.
Can we list some players thatwe would have taken under F/S if we hadnt been restricted.
*Cale Morton
*Jarryd Morton( the other 1 was crap)
Pretty sure once the 20 years is up the WAFL stuff is gone

Pretty sure once the 20 years is up the WAFL stuff is gone
Sure is.
Furthermore Freo should now have dibs on any Claremont, Subiaco, West Perth and East Perth F/S till our 20 year expiry date. (we don't, but we should)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back