Remove this Banner Ad

TFLUA-Tiger

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg
Welcome to the Gabba, the home of the Allies, for the first round of the State of Origin pre-season Round Robin tournament.

The Allies were the runner up, and SA the victors in last tournament, so both teams will be looking to keep playing as well as they did.

Key Players for Allies are captains Phoenix_Rise and tristo and players TFLUA-Tiger, Diablo14 and London Tiger.

Key Players for SA are captains Loopy_Cam and Crows88 and players Toots Hibbert, Fantastic Crows and Janus.

Teams in by 9 PM Friday

Game played Saturday

It's nice to see we have a bye first up. But if you guys want to embarrass yourselves against the might of South Australia, then feel free to hand your asses over at the door and they will be duly spanked before being handed back :thumbsu:

Time to show what we're made of all you boys and girls.

We're a team. A unit. An impenterable force of SA spirit.

We're playing against a mob of Rugby loving peanuts who are probably still argueing over the latest Blues v Maroons match. They don't know how to kick a footy. They're used to throwing it backwards.

Then there's the other half of this so called 'team'. The cousin lovin' Tassies as they are affectionately known.

This rabble which calls themselves are team don't have a home, don't have any unity and wear a guernsey to rival Freos.

I'd also like to point out this thread. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411427&highlight=SA+State+of+Origin

SA by a looooong way. :)

Team announced later.

Finally, the time has come to pull the boots on in anger.

Lets go Allies, lets kick the carnival off with display of awesomeness:).

Go you south aussies, I would like to remind everyone of last years SoO carnival and what SA showed everyone there!!

hmmm maybe someone can jog my memory, fantastic crows? If i recall correctly we were unbeatable and took out top honours with a smooth win over the allies??

Go you south aussies, I would like to remind everyone of last years SoO carnival and what SA showed everyone there!!

hmmm maybe someone can jog my memory, fantastic crows? If i recall correctly we were unbeatable and took out top honours with a smooth win over the allies??

Shall make the victory this weekend for the Allies that little bit sweeter when we exact a small amount of revenge.:)

These bloody S.Aians keep bring up the past, maybe they'll dropkick there way to victory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've been robbed the last two years Allies, lets get in there and make these South Aussies eat a giant plate of CROW!

It's time to take whats ours!

I've never seen such desire for a wooden spoon before - most people want to avoid it, but you guys embrace your mediocrity and revel in it. It's quite touching :D

hahaha made me laugh Janus...good call and it is interesting to see an allies side so fired up..

Maybe you guys should be called 'mixed bag' 'black sheep' 'left overs'.

The South Aussies are ready to take this one just like last years SoO carnival.

*Tongue in cheek in regards to name calling*

The Holy State has arrived - The team from the city of churches.

You'll be too busy advocating your views about contraception, gay marriage and abortion to be able to focus on your footy - so we'll romp it in.

And even if you were concentrating, we'd still beat you - so at least I'm giving you an excuse you can use when the result comes out, and you've lost.

The Holy State has arrived - The team from the city of churches.

You'll be too busy advocating your views about contraception, gay marriage and abortion to be able to focus on your footy - so we'll romp it in.

And even if you were concentrating, we'd still beat you - so at least I'm giving you an excuse you can use when the result comes out, and you've lost.

Hmm i seem to have hit a nerve with the team titles of 'black sheep' 'mixed bag' and 'left overs'

Come on South Aussies....we may be churchies but at least we only have two eyes, one head and we're not all related unlike some of those allies!!!

Hmm i seem to have hit a nerve with the team titles of 'black sheep' 'mixed bag' and 'left overs'

Come on South Aussies....we may be churchies but at least we only have two eyes, one head and we're not all related unlike some of those allies!!!

At least my brother and Mother love each other deeply.

What's wrong with that?

At least my brother and Mother love each other deeply.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing really...if your angling for a spot on Today Tonight or ACA...

When you've graduated to the more...harder crimes like some of our citizens have (we do have a reputation in SA after all ;))...get some real national tv exposure and stop pussyfooting around with crap like incest, maybe you can think about matching us on a footy field.

Home in a barrel...You're going home in a barrel...home in a barrrelllll! :thumbsu:

haha....good to see you can take it, I respect that TFLUA.

Plus, incestous relationships are better than sex devoid of love, only because South Australians do not support the use of contraception.

At least I'm loved, while a) you're not wanted as a child, and b) your mother is a prostitute who never wanted you.

How do you sleep at night? :D

I've never seen such desire for a wooden spoon before - most people want to avoid it, but you guys embrace your mediocrity and revel in it. It's quite touching :D

A bit like Carlton to be honest.

Are the Allies Carlton in Disguise?

I think they forgot there's no number one draft picks in State of Origin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back