TFLUA-Tiger

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg
Allies won last round, Victoria didn't.

If you want a better write up than that, post one up and I'll amend it.

C'mon Vics, lets show Australia what we're made of, a team of absolute champions..! :thumbsu:

We'll get it right this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This match is mouth watering.

Should both captains decide to match up Sweet FA team mates against each other, it will be a glory to watch.

Beavers Army wants revenge for me pipping him in last years Furies breast and barest by one vote with a swift bribe.

And HBK619 should line up on emporer

And the clash of the titans with Jolldo87 vs Phoenix Rise - Captain vs Captain.

Rota69 vs an old fury new Gumby Mellow Yellow provides some exciting contests.

Then onto the other Sweet FA match ups

Potential match ups
Beavers vs LT
HBK619 vs Emporer
Jolldo87 vs PR

A delight to watch this game!

Other teams and potential match ups include Stmookeyj vs Bomberlegend2007, two Mount Buller Demons that will relish the match up

:D:D:D:D:D:D

SoO Round Robin Game 2: Allies vs Victoria @ Aurora Stadium

The two heavyweights of the State Of Origin comp go to the Aurora Stadium which what is shaping up to be a massive battle of survival for the Vic, and a massive chance for the Allies to put away one of the Comps favorites and go for gold.

In which was seen as a major upset in some peoples eyes, the Victorian team got totally out played in the cold and wet conditions at the Home of Footy, The MCG. With only a few Vic stars on song last week, players like Fred, Pie 4 Life and co skipper Jolldo87 will need to lift to get the Vic over the line.

Unlike the Vics, the Allies are coming off a 25 point victory against a highly fancied South Australians. All players were up and about for this game with a Best on Ground performance by Osmodiar and handy displays by TFLUA-Tiger, phoenix_rise and tristo. And once again hoping to get the much need win to see them through to the Grand Final.

Players to Watch Out For

VictoriaEddieBettsIsAChamp,doggiesin08, Fred, Jolldo87

Allies - TFLUA-Tiger, Osmodiar, phoenix_rise, OldMav,diablo14

Who will win this massive battle, we will find out this weekend

SoO Round Robin Game 2: Allies vs Victoria @ Aurora Stadium

The two heavyweights of the State Of Origin comp go to the Aurora Stadium which what is shaping up to be a massive battle of survival for the Vic, and a massive chance for the Allies to put away one of the Comps favorites and go for gold.

In which was seen as a major upset in some peoples eyes, the Victorian team got totally out played in the cold and wet conditions at the Home of Footy, The MCG. With only a few Vic stars on song last week, players like Fred, Pie 4 Life and co skipper Jolldo87 will need to lift to get the Vic over the line.

Unlike the Vics, the Allies are coming off a 25 point victory against a highly fancied South Australians. All players were up and about for this game with a Best on Ground performance by Osmodiar and handy displays by TFLUA-Tiger, phoenix_rise and tristo. And once again hoping to get the much need win to see them through to the Grand Final.

Players to Watch Out For

VictoriaEddieBettsIsAChamp,doggiesin08, Fred, Jolldo87

Allies - TFLUA-Tiger, Osmodiar, phoenix_rise, OldMav

Who will win this massive battle, we will find out this weekend

My omission from the players to watch has offended me so deeply, i'm going to put on a performance this week you will never forget. Look for 25 touches minimum from me.

We can take this mob Allies, they're nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back