Remove this Banner Ad

TFLUA-Tiger

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg
Both teams unbeaten - should be a ripper game.

Teams in Thursday 9 PM AEST

Game played friday.

What a game we have here, the the undefeated sides go head to head in which the winner will be crowned the State of Origin champion.

This is it boys, the big one. We've worked hard all carnival and now this will be a true test of our character. The homeless team was too good for the muppets from Victoria and the inbreds who call South Australia home but this nomad side will be tough to beat, they will be fired up, mainly in order to receive food vouchers for the soup kitchen as none of them know where their next meal will be coming from. I heard they feasted on some Victorian fellow after the match last week, which is probably a good thing because he is a Victorian and they really need to shut the ____ up.

If we can play how we have played the last two games, we will be unstoppable. Come on Black Swans, this is it!!

Go Western Australia!!!!

For the uneducated out there from Western Australia.

Allies: An [SIZE=-1]alliance of nations joining together to fight a common enemy

In this case the common enemy is....states that think they can football at the highest level.

Lets go Allies, 3 from 3 coming up here.
[/SIZE]

Very dissapointed with my last two games, just disgusting! Anyway good luck Allies and hope i get a better game this Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See you out there Sausageroll, old mate!

Looking forward to it mate.
And post a bit more in this thead too. Most of what the WA team is posting is crap but when you post I get to see your avatar again so at least I can see there's some quality in your team after all:):thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back