Votes v. Fremantle

Tough to do if you include the last 3/4 of the game.

3 - C Johnson
2 - Miller
2 - Davey
2 - Bate
2 - Jamar
1 - Morton

Bruce and Wheatley not good enough with the ball, Buckley not far off a vote.

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
From the stands I thought Bate was ordinary despite popping up for a few late goals. Buckley tried hard all day. CJ and PJ were ok. Backline under the pump for 3/4. At least Farmer was quiet. So many skill errors and poor decision making.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
3 - C. Johnson
2 - Buckley
2 - Valenti
2 - Davey
1 - Miller
1 - Morton
1 - Bate

I thought Sandilands killed us in the centre hit outs. To often second to the ball whihc resulted in numerous frees agaisnt. Lost all our run frm the 1st quarter, our kick out were terrible and our defensive pressure in the forward line was non existent.

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I thought Sandilands killed us in the centre hit outs. To often second to the ball whihc resulted in numerous frees agaisnt. Lost all our run frm the 1st quarter, our kick out were terrible and our defensive pressure in the forward line was non existent.
I think they killed us in the midfield, but it wasn't the ruckmen's fault, and I do agree that we were second to the ball too often. I hope my votes represent the scrap fest it was out there.

2 - CJ
2 - Buckley
2 - Valenti
1 - Davey
1 - Jamar
1 - Miller
1 - Sylvia
1 - Warnock
1 - Morton

Jones, Bruce, Bate, Wheatley - 95 of the worst touches ever (Morton scrapes out of that list because he kicked a couple of goals when it wasn't junk time)!

Back