May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg
ratsoo7.png
vs.
modsquadlogodm8.gif

Welcome to Alberton for the battle of the new kids on the block, the two new sides to the competition, the Swamprats and the Mod Squad.

The Swamprats showed they haven't missed a beat in their season off with an absolute ass raping at the hands of the Bombers, winning by 100 + points, while the Mod Squad showed they will struggle with thetempo at the new level, losing by 67 points at the hands of last years grand finalists, the East Side Hawks.

Prediction: Swamprats by 45

Players to Watch:

Swamprats: Toots Hibbert, Gbear, Santos_lil_helper, Mannum Power, DreamKillers
ModSquad: Fred, catman forever, Jabso, The Old Dark Navy's, Mad Dog.

Teams in by 9 PM AEST Friday.

might be a few minor changes this week but don't really want to mess with a winning formula. should be a great match in front of our parochial home crowd. should be some good battles on and off the field.

let the drinking begin swampies

Mods easily, the Swampies are rubbish:D

rubbish that just happened to smash your sorry excuse of a team, and people were questioning whether the swampies should be in the league, that question should now be asked of the bombers.

rubbish that just happened to smash your sorry excuse of a team, and people were questioning whether the swampies should be in the league, that question should now be asked of the bombers.
soon you will understand the use of the following symbole :D.
I think i might have been one who supported the Swampies re-entry from the start actually and the Bombers will be fine thankyou. Even after that loss we're still twice the team you'll ever be.

if your plan is to get smashed two rounds in a row.. then yes it is working perfectly

We're pacing ourselves to peak at the right time. Being first out of the blocks doesn't win the race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

soon you will understand the use of the following symbole .......
I don't even understand what a "symbole" is :confused: :D

Ok - we're off to Alberton.......Looks like that mass innoculation before the season is paying off already.....:thumbsu:
I'm glad. We don't won't you brining any of your mange to Alberton.

Besides, we are far to busy spreading yersinia pestis :p

I'm glad. We don't won't you brining any of your mange to Alberton.

Besides, we are far to busy spreading yersinia pestis :p

i'm not eating at your place wharfie if you're spreading this stuff

p2.jpg

just wondering if Mad Dog has this seeing as it comes from fleas

i'm not eating at your place wharfie if you're spreading this stuff.

just wondering if Mad Dog has this seeing as it comes from fleas
I certainly hope that Mad Dog's inoculations included a good dose of flea treatment. They blame us poor rats for carrying the fleas that spread that stuff but we all know who is really to blame. :rolleyes:

Mind you, when we have smashed the Mod Squad they will feel like they have been hit by the bubonic plague :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back