doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
The Gumbies have had an indifferent start to the SFA Season enjoying a solid win over the highly fancied Shagons in Round 1 before surrendering by 10 goals to the might of the East Side Hawks last week. The All Stars have lost both of their opening games to the West Coast Wonders and then to the Baghdad Bombers and will be keen to get on to the winners list for the first time this season.

Players to watch out for:

diablo14 - The Gumbies midfield has struggled to rack up the big numbers this year and were exploited last week against the powerfull Hawks midfield unit. the Gumbies captain will be keen to rectify the problem and can start of by producing a big game himself.

Young Gun #6 - The young Gumby promises a lot but has yet to show much on the big stage and will be hoping this is the week he stamps his authority on the top level competition.

Flawed Genius - Another young Gumby who has shown potential but can offer a lot more than he has already. Along with YG#6 will be keen to make his mark on the SFA.

Paul Salmon - The Big Fish has been the dominant ruckman in the opening 2 rounds, leading the competition hitouts with 33 and has kicked 4 goals, the most of any ruckman. Against the inexperienced swansational Salmon will look to provide a lot of drive for the All Stars.

Wayne Carey - The King has been down to start the season and will be looking to bring out the big guns this week against the Gumbies and show just why he is the champion he is.

ODDS
Gumbies - $1.65
All Stars - $3.10

Teams in by 9 PM AEST Friday

The Gumbies have had an indifferent start to the SFA Season enjoying a solid win over the highly fancied Shagons in Round 1 before surrendering by 10 goals to the might of the East Side Hawks last week. The All Stars have lost both of their opening games to the West Coast Wonders and then to the Baghdad Bombers and will be keen to get on to the winners list for the first time this season.

Players to watch out for:

diablo14 - The Gumbies midfield has struggled to rack up the big numbers this year and were exploited last week against the powerfull Hawks midfield unit. the Gumbies captain will be keen to rectify the problem and can start of by producing a big game himself.

Young Gun #6 - The young Gumby promises a lot but has yet to show much on the big stage and will be hoping this is the week he stamps his authority on the top level competition.

Flawed Genius - Another young Gumby who has shown potential but can offer a lot more than he has already. Along with YG#6 will be keen to make his mark on the SFA.

Paul Salmon - The Big Fish has been the dominant ruckman in the opening 2 rounds, leading the competition hitouts with 33 and has kicked 4 goals, the most of any ruckman. Against the inexperienced swansational Salmon will look to provide a lot of drive for the All Stars.

Wayne Carey - The King has been down to start the season and will be looking to bring out the big guns this week against the Gumbies and show just why he is the champion he is.

ODDS
Gumbies - $1.65
All Stars - $3.10

Teams in by 9 PM AEST Friday

20 something touches last week. :p

Anyway:

Go GUMBIES!!

Lets go fellas, smash these punks.

I wonder how the Duck is going to feel after you've made him your bitch G.F.C old son :D

After last weeks debacle, I'm looking forward to a much improved outing from myself, and the team as a whole. Besides, I now have to opportunity to give Peter Matera a bit of payback for 1992 :D

UNCHANGED side for this game folks,we will switch a few things around when we are back playing against a real team :thumbsu:

I wonder how the Duck is going to feel after you've made him your bitch G.F.C old son :D

After last weeks debacle, I'm looking forward to a much improved outing from myself, and the team as a whole. Besides, I now have to opportunity to give Peter Matera a bit of payback for 1992 :D

Ditto with me on Silvagni and Ablett wearing him like a cheap suit in the 1995 GF. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GO Gumbies!!!

Team was unchanged so it is:

GUMBIES XX

B: powaflag08 - mellowyellow - re cat
HB: ripitup27 - G.F.C - Ninty
C: Young Gun #6 - BlueFan4 - diablo14
HF: DTT - eliiiiza - Flawed Genius
F: Hairy Cat Mooney - winty - V_Townsend
Foll: swansational05 - Metallica Man - portentous
Int: Fugsy - grantyc77

Vs

All Stars XX

B: ANDREW BEWS, STEPHEN SILVAGNI, GAVIN WANGANEEN

HB: JOHN WORSFOLD, PAUL ROOS, GAVIN BROWN

C: PETER MATERA, GREG WILLIAMS, JAMES HIRD

HF: MATTHEW RICHARDSON, WANYE CAREY, PETER DAICOS

FF: GARY ABLETT, TONY LOCKETT, JASON DUNSTALL

RUCK: PAUL SALMON, DARREN JARMAN, ROBERT HARVEY

INT: JIM STYNES, TONY LIBERATORE

EMERG: CHRIS GRANT, NATHAN BUCKLEY, GLEN ARCHER

COACH: MALCOLM BLIGHT

Looks like I'm lining the former great Jimmy Hird

I feel sorry for Re Cat... :eek:

Why? She just needs to hand Dunstall a few bananas, and that'll be all we see of him for the rest of the day. :D

I'm tipping a big one from eliiiza. Playing on Roos, she'll get heaps of touches while Roos blatantly refuses to man up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back