Official Match Thread Round 7: Baghdad Bombers vs Southern Dragons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
Lumbridge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
The Dragons meet the Bombers at Abdu Prison, beaming with confidence after their breakthrough victory against cellar dwellers Mt Buller last round. They showed promising form and will be looking to double their premiership points this round. However, the Baghdad Bombers will have a say in this. The Bombers are coming off a defeat at the hands of the undefeated Wonders, but showed enough to suggest that they will be playing finals come end of the season.

Players to watch:

Boncer34 - Had a relatively quiet game against the Wonders, and will be looking to bounce back into form this week. Will be relied upon to give his midfielders first look at the ball

Ant555 - This old timer works tirelessly week in and week out, and will need to be heavily tagged by the Shagons if they are to stand any chance

Crows88 - Played a Franklin-esque game last round , converting only 3 out of his 10 scoring shots. If he can kick straight this week, the Dragons could cause a massive upset

Ljp86 - Will look to lead from the front and inspire his troops. Its important he puts in a good display, as his players will be looking to him to set a good example.

PREDICTION:
Although the Dragons played well last round, it was against the cellar dwellers. Its hard to go past the Bombers in this one.

Bombers by 40 points

Big game, need another win here to make sure we can stay in the hunt for finals later in the year.
At 1-5 with only 12 rounds to go I'd say your season is over LJ. If you want to play finals though I'd be happy to give you a BP position at the Bombers if you trade yourself here?

At 1-5 with only 12 rounds to go I'd say your season is over LJ. If you want to play finals though I'd be happy to give you a BP position at the Bombers if you trade yourself here?

About the trading period.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never. Give. Up.

The Baghdad Bombers have been enjoying life in Abdu Prison up 'til now but this week the Shagons are going to deliver your death penalty. You will be brutally slaughtered.

And don't think there'll be 12 virgins waiting for you either. After this week everything you've been looking forward to will have been well and truly f*cked!!

:)

The Baghdad Bombers have been enjoying life in Abdu Prison up 'til now but this week the Shagons are going to deliver your death penalty. You will be brutally slaughtered.

And don't think there'll be 12 virgins waiting for you either. After this week everything you've been looking forward to will have been well and truly f*cked!!

:)
After this weekend you'll be asking yourself why you didn't jump off the Shagons ship over the off-season.

Bombers Team
B Mantis, Doggiesin08, retroparty
HB wasupwidat, eth-dog, Eddiesmith
C tristo, Old Mav, Shadow Man
HF Lovett Lover 13, High Ryder, dougthelegend
F Ant555, loopy_cam, efl_represent
R Boncer34, GreaT SourcE, Bachar Houli
I GuzzLG, godons81

Remove this Banner Ad

Back