Official Match Thread **MOTR** Round 7: Geelong Gumbies vs. Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

gumbyte1.png
vs.http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11537135&postcount=7
furieslogodu6.png

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11537135&postcount=7

Geelong Gumbies vs. Fighting Furies
@ The House of Gumby

MOTR at the House of Gumby where the Gumbies of Geelong face the 2007 SFA Champions, the Fighting Furies. Both teams know what is in store if they win, 5th spot on the ladder is up for grabs as Geelong are only 2 points above 6th sitting Furies. Winty from the Gumbies starred last week, kicking 6 majors from 7 kicks and sneaking a point through in the process. Young Gun #6, eliiiiiza and BlueFan4 had 26 marks and 77 disposals between them in their solid win over the Swamprats. But the major factor that night was portentous, having 35 disposals, 11 tackles, 10 frees for and a huge 7 goals. He will be the one to stop this week as he faces Cleishy in the middle. Cleishy had a ripper of a game last week as well, having 28 possessions, 7 tackles, 7 frees for, 3 goals and 3 minors. May not have equaled portentous’ score but along with londontiger, they could shut down the star. Watch out for these stars as it is Match of the Round. Odds are on the Gumbies to hold 5th place but i don’t see that happening.

Furies by 24

Teams to be in by 9pm AEST Friday 5th September, 2008.

Gumbies might have had the ball on a string last week with most of their players in double figures, BUT this is the FURIES.

Extraordinary game by their rover (who never posts) last weekend will not be able to match the rack of Cleish this weekend. :D

Expect Tugga to kick us over the line this week and Equus and Brooksy to nab a few golden goals of the season.

Jolldo to take mark of the year on Hougies shoulders!

:D:thumbsu:

Furies team. :thumbsu:

B: emporer - IDGAF – Tigers4Premiers
HB: HBK619 - TFLUA-Tiger – benchwarmer77
C: bigpapagman – phoenix_rise_ (c) – beaver’s army
HF: KainoKaino - Jolldo87 – rfctigerarmy
FF: Brooksy88 – tugga – TigerBabe
R: hougie (vc) - londontiger – Cleishy (vc)
Int: Equus - Tigersman

Out: Carn Tigez
In: TigerBabe

Gumbies might have had the ball on a string last week with most of their players in double figures, BUT this is the FURIES.

Extraordinary game by their rover (who never posts) last weekend will not be able to match the rack of Cleish this weekend. :D

Expect Tugga to kick us over the line this week and Equus and Brooksy to nab a few golden goals of the season.

Will need a shoulder reco if that happens, it'd be like a Mack truck hitting me on the scon.

Nevertheless, it's good to know a comfortable win is coming up - always a sigh of relief when I see where playing the Gumbies. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: powaflag08 - mellowyellow - re cat
HB: ripitup27 - G.F.C - Flawed Genius
C: Young Gun #6 - BlueFan4 - diablo14
HF: Metallica Man - eliiiiza - Ninty
F: Hairy Cat Mooney - winty - DTT
Foll: swansational05 - V_Townsend - portentous
Int: Fugsy - grantyc77
...is the team from the Swamprats match.

Good point. :thumbsu:

Expect to see a few Gumbies reach triple figures this week. After all, it is the Furies! :p

Looking to have a good game this weekend against top opposition to try and work my way off the HBF, not that I dislike being a sweeper, but I worked my best last year as the amazing winger.

CARN' THE FURIES

The Great and Remarkable Furies, adored and beloved by thousands everywhere, will preform great feats of football skill and dexterity and bedazzle the Gumbies with their skilful and impressive handling of the leather and be the despair of those who dare to oppose us.

Go the might Gumbies! The Furies can s**t talk all they want before the game, but we're gonna be the ones leaving with the four points.

Go the might Gumbies! The Furies can s**t talk all they want before the game, but we're gonna be the ones leaving with the four points.

I've got some nice sledging coming your way eliiiiza, i know you better than you make think. :cool:

Furies to return to dominance this week. 10 goals +

Remove this Banner Ad

Back