Official Match Thread Round 9: Southern Dragons vs West Coast Wonders @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
Lumbridge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
Here we are at Dragon Island, in a match between two sides at very different positions in the competition. The Dragons are coming off a shock win against the Swamprats, and have hit some form of late. The Wonders on the other hand, are regrouping after a loss against last years runners up, the East Side Hawks. It was the first trip up in what was a perfect season, and will be looking to bounce back with a victory here.

Lets take a look at the key players from each side:

Dragons:

Sausageroll - Many would say that he's the spiritual leader of the Dragons, and will need to prove this tag against the Wonders. Had a quiet game by his standards (16 possessions), and will be looking to improve on that

15Petterd15 - Coming equal second in the hitouts, 15Petterd15 has been a revelation for the Dragons so far this season. Will be coming up against a fired up Eggman, who will be looking to get out of his form slump. Will be an interesting battle.

Wonders:

Kerrby - This round signifies the return of the SFA's wild child Kerrby. Will lead his side out for the first time in a month, and will be looking to get back to the form he was in before his exile.

Croweater41 - Not alot is mentioned of croweater, but he goes out and gets the job done each week. Has a fantastic conversion rate of 15 kicks for 14 goals, and the Wonders will be hoping he has his kicking boots on again.

Will be a good game. Good luck to both teams.

Teams to be submitted by 9pm AEST, on Friday the 19th of September

Great. Dragons love being underdogs... while Wonders just love being under dogs.

While the Wonders are giving the dog a bone the Dragons will be be preparing to send them running with their tails between their legs. :)
A-Grade humour! Involving sex with dogs. I think you're confusing your insults with your fantasies.

ok so i get a mention as a player to watch and so i should why did it take so many weeks to see the talent that one point i kicked was from 60 into the wind and MO dropped another mark on the line :p jks

Go wonders

Great. Dragons love being underdogs... while Wonders just love being under dogs.

While the Wonders are giving the dog a bone the Dragons will be be preparing to send them running with their tails between their legs. :)

Ironic..

Your name suggests otherwise

Sincerly your BH23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Diggers - Shallow - JazRulz63
HB: Kerrby - Big Turls - Bighawk_23
C: Peterss - Snag_Breac - ssfc0203
HF: curry23 - Team Mo - EKA
F: Croweater 41 - HawkPatrol - Perth Swans
RR: Eggman - Rick18 - ScottyD

IC: MG - Juddy88

In: Juddy88, Kerrby
Out: Shaft, The Chirpin Bird

Kerrby > HBF
Peterss > Wing
Snag Breac > Center
scottyD > R
HawkPatrol > FF
TeamMo > CHF

Is that right?

BH23 will be a player to watch this weekend..

they are calling him the next Bruce Doule..

Schooled his opposition in the game of football in the last few weeks so who ever happens to be facing me bad luck ya not getting a kick!

Dragons XX:

B: Defier Coin_Toss hendo8888
HB: cormick Richo_Is_God luke_wentworth
C: foxdoog50 Cheetah Ljp86
HF: fantastic_crows Pie 4 Life amos
F: didz Crows88 ari18
R: 15Petterd15 sausageroll SA Hawkette
Int: Moo Tuhob

No change to the playing twenty however FC is having a run up forward whilst SA Hawkette goes into the midfield for a run. Built up some good form lately, let's get another win and a step closer to the top five.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Dragons XX:

B: Defier Coin_Toss hendo8888
HB: cormick Richo_Is_God luke_wentworth
C: foxdoog50 Cheetah Ljp86
HF: fantastic_crows Pie 4 Life amos
F: didz Crows88 ari18
R: 15Petterd15 sausageroll SA Hawkette
Int: Moo Tuhob

No change to the playing twenty however FC is having a run up forward whilst SA Hawkette goes into the midfield for a run. Built up some good form lately, let's get another win and a step closer to the top five.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Surprised it's taken you so long to appear, it's your chance to take shots at Kerrby and HP as much as you like ;)

Surprised it's taken you so long to appear, it's your chance to take shots at Kerrby and HP as much as you like ;)

I do have a life outside of BF you know. I also admin at another site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back