Official Match Thread Round 9: Alberton Swamprats vs Fighting Furies @ Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
ratsoo7.png
vs
furieslogodu6.png

It's a crunch game alright. The Furies are holding the fifth and last finals spot by two points from the Swamprats. Swampies win and they take back 5th, and maybe 4th. The Furies win and they have a possible 6 point gap between fifth and sixth going on. At the Alberton Oval it will be a tough road trip for the Furies but if any club who might be ready for the tough conditions with the swamprats it's the Furies who have played in muddy conditions for the past 2 weeks. Big game for Hougs to match the all conquering Crazy Big Al and a just as big game for the Swamprats forwards to shake the Furies shut down defense.

Sure to be a ripper with both teams fighting for a finals spot. Bring it on. :thumbsu:

My tip is Furies by 16.

Fighting Furies Team:

B: emporer - IDGAF – Equus
HB: HBK619 - TFLUA-Tiger – benchwarmer77
C: beaver’s army – phoenix_rise_ (c) – bigpapagman
HF: KainoKaino - Jolldo87 – rfctigerarmy
FF: Brooksy88 – tugga – Carn Tigez
R: hougie (vc) - londontiger – Cleishy (vc)
Int: Tigersman - TigerBabe

No Change

Just a wing swap for this week.

In all seriousness, those Asian countries that continue exploiting endangered species are a disgrace. I know that picture was in jest, but I feel physically ill looking at it.

Back on topic - Furies rool, Swamprats r ghey! LOLZ

Tugga to kick 5 and Cleishy to put in an eye-catching performance.

Ah Hougie,

What do you think used to be in Tiger Balm? :D

Now its just full of Yak Sperm.

Oh, and back on topic, Furies to win in by the length of the Flemington Straight.

:thumbsu:

Ah Hougie,

What do you think used to be in Tiger Balm?
:D

Now its just full of Yak Sperm.

Oh, and back on topic, Furies to win in by the length of the Flemington Straight.

:thumbsu:

What about those Tiger towels the club dished out a few years back, they couldn't, could they?

;);)

But really, shocking practice.

Believe it or not, this is the front window of a shop in Paris. It also was featured in the movie "Ratatouille"

data

Those rats has been hanging on those metal hooks for 83 years! Older than my grandparents!

Link for site

And like those rats, that's how those Swamprats are gonna end up.

In all seriousness, those Asian countries that continue exploiting endangered species are a disgrace. I know that picture was in jest, but I feel physically ill looking at it.

Back on topic - Furies rool, Swamprats r ghey! LOLZ

Tugga to kick 5 and Cleishy to put in an eye-catching performance.

yeah that was the tamest (sp) pic i could find, (sorry if i have offended), do a google search on dead tiger like I did and you will find a tonne of horrible images. Hard to believe in this day and age that this sort of stuff goes on.

Back on topic, Janus aren't you naming the team this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Hougie, and all else who see it, took it as it was in the right context, but it's a damn sad picture to look at when you take it at face value. :(

and unfortunately the sadness for you guys will continue as you lose this week and we regain our spot up the top end of things.

and unfortunately the sadness for you guys will continue as you lose this week and we regain our spot up the top end of things.

Regain top spots? that ridiculous, we'll give you a hiding that your mother would wish that you were never born for this humiliation.

Gotta get this season back on track and moving in the right direction, need to make it two wins in a row this weeks against the rats, also need to regain my sweeping form.

CARN' THE FURIES

Regain top spots? that ridiculous, we'll give you a hiding that your mother would wish that you were never born for this humiliation.

my gimp suit is ready for the humiliation... ooops wrong forum

carn swampies

The swampies team to dominate the furies :

B: gbear - Toots Hibbert - PowerKat
HB: Lightining_Rod - wharfie_1870 - shane_mag
C: blackdiamond - Macca 19 - RangaInTeal
HF: carnport - Santos L Helper - dyertribe
F: Janus - groove - Ford Fairlane
R: Crazy Big Al - FattyLumpkin - MannumPower
I: - deeps - Rory

A few changes this week-
Myself into the ruck with lightning rod going to half back
rangainteal has been moved to the centre with shanemag going to half back
wharfie_1870 has been shifted to CHB with ford fairlane going to a forward pocket.

Training has been good this week and many of the boys have been their preseason drinking records, should be a blinder of a match in more ways than one.

Good lord Equus, have you got horse flu or something? That post is the incoherent ravings of someone with an acute brain syndrome. :p

Swamprats do not have the class to match it with the Furies. Count how many times Hougie taps down my throat for an easy centre clearance.

Swamprats do not have the class to match it with the Furies. Count how many times Hougie taps down my throat for an easy centre clearance.

LMAO @ me getting my hands on the ball in the first place - you know me better than anyone Cleish - I just look to hurt people. ;)

LMAO @ being on BigFooty absolutely smashed off my face on Friday night. Why am I here?

**** yeah! Furies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back