Official Match Thread Round 10: Mt Buller Demons v Fighting Furies @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
aflmfcgo6.gif
v
furieslogodu6.png

Mount Buller Demons v Fighting Furies

Courtesy of Equus

With only 8 points separating the Demons and the Furies, will the surging Demons knock off the roller coaster Furies? Both team coming off a close loss and it looks like this will be a great match. The Furies are travelling up and down throughout the season, one moment in the top 5, next moment down at bottom 5. The Mount Buller Demons, on the other hand, lost their captain a few weeks ago to retirement and now it's time for the young Demons to fire up and surge up the ladder.

Furies will have to switch on this week with MagpieGirl second on the tackling count on an impressive total of 57 and being one of the top 10 free for players, she can dish out pain but the umpires sure keeps a lookout for her. Not only that she had a quiet one last week, so watch out Furies. But someone who had an absolute field day against the All Star is PVF. 30 possession against the All Star isn't an easy feat and with his kicking boot on and footy brain switched on, he'll rip up the field. Other players to watch out for is BomberLegend, EBIAC and TigerGlory

Furies will have to lift this week. TFLUA TIGER struggled with only 6 possessions last week against the Swamprats but no doubt this week he'll seek redemption to revive from this form slump. Londontiger and Cleishy alongside with Hougie, Phoenix Rise and RFCTA will all have to continue their fine form this season if they want to decimate the Demons and get back into the top 5.

Last time they met

Furies 12.19.90
Demons 12.8.80

Demons Team said:
Mt Buller Demons

B: HomerJnr - stmookeyj - M4S
HB: WazzaAC -Gippy - thatday
C: PVF - Bomberlegend2007 - TigerGlory
HF: caracougar - Tarkyn_24 - walker's a legend
F: GirlPower - larkis - truebluenavyblues
R: MattyBoy_08 - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Magpiegirl13

Int: fishguts - Yonnie

Furies Team said:
Fighting Furies:

B: emporer - IDGAF – Equus
HB: HBK619 - TFLUA-Tiger – benchwarmer77
C: beaver’s army – phoenix_rise_ (c) – bigpapagman
HF: KainoKaino - Jolldo87 – rfctigerarmy
FF: Brooksy88 – tugga – Carn Tigez
R: hougie (vc) - londontiger – Cleishy (vc)
Int: Tigersman - TigerBabe

Teams to be in by Friday 26th September, 9p.m. EST.

I have a soft spot for the Dees as they were the club I originally played for, albeit for 1 very ordinary season :D

having said that .... seek & destroy furies!

I have a soft spot for the Dees as they were the club I originally played for, albeit for 1 very ordinary season :D

having said that .... seek & destroy furies!
You keep your soft spot and we'll charge straight through it. :thumbsu:

C'mon Demons, this one's ours.

Fitting that my retirement game is against my old club the furies id like to thank both teams for the last two seasons but my goal is the get MBD over the line this game.

If someone wants to write a preview of the game and then PM me with it, feel free to. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preview:

Furies to win.
Don't bother attending Mt Buller or Mt Bullet supporters.
rfctigerarmy to kick 10.

Shall I PM it to you or is it right like that, Rick?

'Tis a beautiful morning as it ticks toward midday on our premiership clock - the napalm is smelling lovely as usual.

hougs really need to hop of the booze and somehow ending up on BF all too frequently...

Furies in a canter.

Preview.

With only 8 points separating the Demons and the Furies, will the surging Demons knock off the roller coaster Furies? Both team coming off a close loss and it looks like this will be a great match. The Furies are travelling up and down throughout the season, one moment in the top 5, next moment down at bottom 5. The Mount Buller Demons, on the other hand, lost their captain a few weeks ago to retirement and now it's time for the young Demons to fire up and surge up the ladder.

Furies will have to switch on this week with MagpieGirl second on the tackling count on an impressive total of 57 and being one of the top 10 free for players, she can dish out pain but the umpires sure keeps a lookout for her. Not only that she had a quiet one last week, so watch out Furies. But someone who had an absolute field day against the All Star is PVF. 30 possession against the All Star isn't an easy feat and with his kicking boot on and footy brain switched on, he'll rip up the field. Other players to watch out for is BomberLegend, EBIAC and TigerGlory

Furies will have to lift this week. TFLUA TIGER struggled with only 6 possessions last week against the Swamprats but no doubt this week he'll seek redemption to revive from this form slump. Londontiger and Cleishy alongside with Hougie, Phoenix Rise and RFCTA will all have to continue their fine form this season if they want to decimate the Demons and get back into the top 5.

Last time they met

Furies 12.19.90
Demons 12.8.80

Furies to win by 20 points

Mt Buller Demons

B: HomerJnr - stmookeyj - M4S
HB: WazzaAC -Gippy - thatday
C: PVF - Bomberlegend2007 - TigerGlory
HF: caracougar - Tarkyn_24 - walker's a legend
F: GirlPower - larkis - truebluenavyblues
R: MattyBoy_08 - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Magpiegirl13

Int: fishguts - Yonnie

Fighting Furies Team:

B: emporer - IDGAF – Equus
HB: HBK619 - TFLUA-Tiger – benchwarmer77
C: beaver’s army – phoenix_rise_ (c) – bigpapagman
HF: KainoKaino - Jolldo87 – rfctigerarmy
FF: Brooksy88 – tugga – Carn Tigez
R: hougie (vc) - londontiger – Cleishy (vc)
Int: Tigersman - TigerBabe

No Change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back