MOKO & David Wirrpanda

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey Guys,

Thought i'd just give you all a heads up on something David Wirrpanda is doing for MOKO and his foundation.

Wirra is using our social network product - MOKO - to help to try and promote his Foundation, by raising awareness and getting their messages out to the public. He has entered our MOKO Election Campaign in order to gain some public focus & hopefully even raise some money for his cause.

David is 1 of 15 Entries in the MOKO Elections, and he requires public support to help him get into the next round of 4 and edge closer to winning the $5000 for the Foundation.

Not only will David donate the money to his foundation, but he will also be able to give us fantastic access to the playing list, for future webchats and other endevours for the coming seasons.

Wirra needs your votes, and as many of you bigfooty members already have accounts on MOKO, all you need to do is login and go to Wirra's Election Gallery, and VOTE and COMMENT on his submissions. Check out Wirra's first election video, rate it 5 out of 5 and then vote on his pictures as well.

This is a chance for all of us Eagles supporters to get behind one of our favourite son's and a worthy cause. So please take 5 minutes to vote for Wirra and his foundation.

Cheers Guys!

Schismd :)

Hey Guys,

WA-Today's website have written an article about Wirra running for president of MOKO.

A link to the article can be found here - http://www.watoday.com.au/technology/wirra-runs-for-president-20081002-4sls.html

As i said before, he needs all your votes, so if you have never signed up before, go to MOKO, sign up (It's free and takes two seconds), and then go to Wirra's Election Page & click on the 5th flame below his two entries. You can then go into the entries and leave a comment.

He needs all our support so come jump onto MOKO and help him out!

Thanks everyone
Schismd

Site is temporarily unavailable.

This site is temporarily unavailable due to necessary upgrades and maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience. See if we're back.

Bad timing obviously.

Maybe the title should have been "Please Help David Wirrpanda Out"? I think a few more people would respond then...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back