Official Match Thread Round 13 - Geelong Gumbies v West Coast Wonders @ Gumby Island

Remove this Banner Ad

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
gumbyte1.png
v
wondersgz9.png

LAST WEEK
Geelong Gumbies (106) defeated by AFL All Stars (152) by 56 points
West Coast Wonders (109) defeated Fighting Furies (82) by 27 points

PLAYERS TO WATCH
Rick18 (WCW) - great game last week gathering 25 possesions and 2 goals last week while also leading his team for tackles.
Snag_Breac (WCW) - solid 21 possessions and 1 goal game by the Wonders winger last week.
Croweater41 (WCW) - the Wonders small forward was kicking goals as a FP to Team Mo' and should keep kicking a few more after being moved to FF as the Wonders new go to man.

The Gumbies midfield trio of Young Gun #6 (20 possesions, 3 goals), portentous (23 possessions, 8 tackles, 2 goals 4 behinds) and Metallica Man (21 possessions, 9 tackles, 2 goals) will be the key to the Gumbies chances against the strongly performing Wonders outfit.

Teams must be submitted by 9pm Friday 7th November, AEDST

Wonders should brush this mob away with ease. They DID get smashed by 12 goals against the All-Stars;)

Since when does 56 points equate to 12 goals? :eek:

Hope the rest of the Wonders are as crap at footy this weekend as you are at maths. :p We'll shoo it in if they are!

Since when does 56 points equate to 12 goals? :eek:

Hope the rest of the Wonders are as crap at footy this weekend as you are at maths. :p We'll shoo it in if they are!
11 goals equals 54 points. Plus the two extra points which is 56. In order to win however, you would have needed 12 goals. Make sense? I knew i would have to explain this, you are the Gumbies.

EDIT: I am a dumb ****!

Yep, just got to figure out where at, looking like a forward pocket at the moment.

Woot, I have perfected my left foot dribbler from the boundary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Diggers – Shallow – JazRulz63
HB: EKA – Bighawk_23 – Big Turls
C: Snag_Breac – ScottyD – ssfc0203
HF: Juddy88 – Mop – Perth Swans
F: Team Mo – Croweater41 – Beez
RR: Eggman – Rick18 – Peterss

IC: Postmanpav – curry23

In: Beez (Debut)
Out: MG

GUMBIES

B: powaflag08 - Fugsy - re cat