Official Match Thread Round 16: Southern Dragons v Baghdad Bombers @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
southerndragonauk7.png
v
baghdadbombersmr2.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST

Easy win coming up here Bombers. Turn up and victory is ours. :thumbsu:

Depends who the ten players are IMO Bachar. I mean, doggies hardly counts as a player. If we had doggies in those ten players we may only win by four or five goals.

I like your thinking though. We've gotta give ourselves a challenge if the opposition can't do it for us.

You just have to look at what the 2 teams are playing for to work out who'll come out harder:

Bombers: keep hold of top 3 position to secure a double chance
Demons: a possibility, provided other results fall their way, to remain a mathematical chance to make the finals.

Depends who the ten players are IMO Bachar. I mean, doggies hardly counts as a player. If we had doggies in those ten players we may only win by four or five goals.

I like your thinking though. We've gotta give ourselves a challenge if the opposition can't do it for us.
I had a good game last week:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season is pretty much gone so might try a few things over the next few rounds.

You just have to look at what the 2 teams are playing for to work out who'll come out harder:

Bombers: keep hold of top 3 position to secure a double chance
Demons: a possibility, provided other results fall their way, to remain a mathematical chance to make the finals.

Who? ;)

The Bombers just have to many talented players across the ground and will account for the Dragons easily.

BAGHDAD TEAM

B: EddieSmith, Ant555, Mantis
HB: wasupwidat, loopy_cam, retroparty
C: Tristo, Bachar Houli, doggiesin08
HF: Shadow Man, OldMav, Lovett Lover 13
F: Ben the Gooner, HawkPatrol, dougthelegend
R: efl_represent, High Ryder, GreaT SourcE
I/C: GuzzLG, DaSawx

Unchanged

We'll go in unchanged this week after the very good performance last week. We have to keep chalking up the wins especially against sides down the bottom if we wanna keep this double chance and have a proper crack at the premiership. Our forward line and midfield are looking good at the moment though there are a few concerns with the backline. All of us down there need to step up.

I feel sorry for whoever has to play on HP by the way. He is in ripping form and is averaging about 5 goals a game of late. I'm sure he'll kick another bag to add to his challenge for the goalkicking award. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back