Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Roberts Rd
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Cavs, West Perth
Mitch "The Beast" Brown.
Ok, get your breath back, keep your hands above the keyboard.
Embers, I will treat him well. You are welcome to comment enthusiasticly to the point of obsession here, we won't judge you.

Allright, let's get this going:
mitchybrown.png

Name: Mitch "The Beast" Brown
DOB: 17/12/1988 (happy birthday!!!)
Weight: 92kg
Height: 194cm
Position: KPP, Forward and defender
Recruited from: North Ballarat
Notes: Taken pick 16 in 2006 AFL draft. Debuted round 1 vs the Sydney Swans, picking up 14 touches and 7 marks. Did his ACL in early 2008 during a practice match. Fully training in post 08/pre 09 period.
Shows no signs of his injures at this current time.
Key features: Very big body for his age, athletic, courageous, good skills and a huge tank.

This is fate. Last night i tossed a coin between hurn and brown, first to 5, which brown won 5-0. Today, the day i picked him, is his birthday. When people look back on his career, I will be seen as the inspiration, the driving force to his now inevitable brilliance.

But seriously, he is going to be a gun. Is showing great signs in training, running full pace for the whole session, changing directions flawlessly. Doesn't even look like he has done a knee. A body is size running a 15 beep test is fantastic also. His skills were the highlight for me at training. Hit a target everytime whilst up at CHF, and seems to be adept in the art of kicking to leads. These field kicking skills and his tank indicate a future at CHF, where he has played most of his short career, but his big strong body is seen by many (including myself) to be an indicator he should play as a gorilla FF.

First Game:
[YOUTUBE]rrTdSlvqeLE[/YOUTUBE]

First Goal:
[YOUTUBE]sq2O8QiXe3k[/YOUTUBE]

U/18 Champs 2006:
[YOUTUBE]OSOcvCBrt4I[/YOUTUBE]

19WCEINTRACLUB9-2-07WCRABB462.jpg

mitchellbrown-wce.jpeg

76339950.jpg

76339903.jpg

He is set to shine in 09 (that rhymes FYI). I think he will be interchanged with hunter between CHB and FF. With very little competition at FF (given mckinley doen't really count), i'm tipping him to flourish. Can't wait til Nathan and Mitch meet in the battle of the abnormally large brothers.
Some have said he is the most promising KPP we have had since sumich, and I agree. The kid has pretty much all the tools to becoming a top flight KPP, it's just about him maintaining form early in his career, and his body holding up.
He will be a worthy and apt wearer of the #1

I will be doing weekly reports on his form including stats, analysis and when available; youtube vids and interviews, when the PS cup starts up to the end of the season, aswell as throwing in some individual training reports up until february.

Good Luck Mitch Brown, not that you'll need it:thumbsu:

awesome thread:thumbsu: cant wait to see this guy play next year hopefully next year will be injury free for brown.

im on the missus' laptop and flash is screwed on it, so i cant watch the clips..
but ive seen the first game one from my home computer.
and that is a pretty impressive debut. hard at it, good hands..
loving what im seeing and hearing.
hopefully a gun in the future!

Mitch Brown's lack of love ATM make mitch brown angry.......
You won't like him when he's angry.....................
Think eric cantona, but 100kg and a thirst for blood

tcwaters id be way more worried about your missus doing our new recruits on her laptop than commenting about browny

in other news i love mitch brown and i dont care who knows it :thumbsu:

I'd have him at CHB in 2009. When I heard he was training the house down after missed 2008 with a knee reco I creamed my pants, when I heard he did a 15.0 beep test I creamed my pants even more.

Go Mitchy, Man love for Mitchy in 2009. :)

I'd have him at CHB in 2009. When I heard he was training the house down after missed 2008 with a knee reco I creamed my pants, when I heard he did a 15.0 beep test I creamed my pants even more.

Go Mitchy, Man love for Mitchy in 2009. :)

Perhaps you should consider washing your pants more frequently

Mitch and Pridda both topped the 1st beep test with a 15.0
2nd and latest Tim with a 15.6 Mitch 15.5 Pridda 15.3, then a group of them around 15, sounds pretty fit all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch and Pridda both topped the 1st beep test with a 15.0
2nd and latest Tim with a 15.6 Mitch 15.5 Pridda 15.3, then a group of them around 15, sounds pretty fit all round.

Thanks, he is very fit. He could play a Riewoldt type game leading from CHF running all day long, although Kennedy look rock solid at CHF in 2008.

EA Says: Much love for the Man Beast Mitchy Brown, Hopefully he can have a full year and if so could very well win the NAB Rising Star Award but more importantly cement his spot in the side and Take us into the finals.

ES (EAs 4yr old son) says:dgtdgtdrfgbfgg bhghgtggfyhttynbgffdhtruuiihjijjuyyyuiuyut6tygttgtggtgyyy0987654333212

Translation: Much love for big Mitch. :D:thumbsu:

Might be a stupid question, but if fit would he be a straight up start in the best 22 in 2009?

On ya BEAST

looks fit and strong, watched his debut and i remember thinking this guy will be a champ one day!!!!!!!!!!

need a strong marking forward alongside macca so fingers crossed for a injury free season beast and keep up the good work.

carn eagles:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back