Debutant
Oct 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Image022.jpg

i dont really post here much but i'm constantly on reading informative posts

So what do you guys think?

it cost me $220 juddy, and hagansbull NO i'm not john nicholls, why would you ask? Is it my giant rockets? lol. Thanks jeremias, thats a big compliment from someone who hates tatts!

Nice work mate! Don't usually like coloured tatts but yours is great. $220 is great value for tyhat work too. Was it just the one sitting? How long did it take?

great work... All you need now is bigger guns:)

LOL!!!!! whos got time to lift weights!!!!!!!!!!!

the tatt was actually a xmas gift from my wife (who is an a dons fan by the way) her only fault!!!

only a few nights ago she admitted that she thinks the the blues will make the top 3! I actually have a gut feeling she may be spot on!

ye did it in one sitting blue dawn, took just under 2 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living in Adelaide?
Yes, I am aware I live in Australia's bogan capital. No need to point out the obvious.

I don't have a tattoo, but that's a cliche
Despite current trends, it has and always will be the badge of working class bogans. Trends come and go but the underlying association with boges and tatts is always there.

My post was a bit of a crack at bogans but more a crack at those spadgers (to use a bogan word) who got a tatt to be trendy but never considered what they'd do when the trend goes out of fashion. That's why I like to ask these people who pride themselves on being trendy why they have a working class bogan badge.

It sucks in winter because if I wear my HSV jacket I cover my tatts. But to show my tatts I have to leave my HSV jacket at home. What is a man to do? The ultimate dilemma of the modern bogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back