i_love_the_hoff

Dec 15, 2007
south australia
Justin Westhoff <3
Just a note to say that I am leaving BF.

After being absolutely SCREWED OVER by so many BF memebers.

There are hundreds of posts, about me on TLC, nasty posts as well.

And I can't believe that this is happening to me, im freaking crying and shaking and OMG.

IF ANY ONE FROM THIS BOARD WAS INVOLVED .....OMG... SO HELP ME.

But to all of my good friends, DT, Portentous, PowerKat, FF and others, that i have missed, I'll miss you.

Thank you for handeling me this whole time.

I know everyone hates me anyway so its better i go now.

Thank you.

Ciao Ciao
xoxoxoxox

And to PIHl...your my best friend, we can still chat on msn.

I love you so freaking much br0

you wouldn't believe, and for one last time
YAYAYAYAYYAYA

omg

i'll cya at soccer.

xooxoxoxox

And to PIHl...your my best friend, we can still chat on msn.

I love you so freaking much br0

you wouldn't believe, and for one last time
YAYAYAYAYYAYA

omg

i'll cya at soccer.

xooxoxoxox
Amanda, thats soooo sweet.. aww.

I LOVE YOU TOO so please dont leave.

DONT GET A PERMINATE BAN.. :(

See you at soccer soon anywayz

xoxoxo

I haven't read any of the posts on TLC as I don't go there very often, but there are heaps of people on internet forums that hide behind their anonymity and think that its ok to act like a f**kwit.

Don't let them get to you. If it's distressing I suggest coming back as a different account and just letting the people you want to know that its you under a new name. (Although probably don't go on and on about Justin coz people will guess its you ;))

In other words, don't let the f**kwits win because they will keep doing it to other people too.

Bye Bye ILTH

You will be missed :(
ILY EBUS
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

pasqy forever!

you'll be back in alt. account.

Whatt!?

dont go ILTH, be the stronger person and stay. The port is gonna miss you if you go.

BTW what is TLC???

Awwwwwwwwww.

I haven't read any of the posts on TLC as I don't go there very often, but there are heaps of people on internet forums that hide behind their anonymity and think that its ok to act like a f**kwit.

Don't let them get to you. If it's distressing I suggest coming back as a different account and just letting the people you want to know that its you under a new name. (Although probably don't go on and on about Justin coz people will guess its you ;))

In other words, don't let the f**kwits win because they will keep doing it to other people too.

You arent meant to make alias'!

Surely a special circumstance.

Use a different email address if you have one. Or speak to one of the mods that you feel uncomfortable but don't want to leave. Unless you really do want to leave, I'm sure I speak for most of us on this board that we enjoy having your perspective on the footy club,and would like you to stay, but we can't make that decision for you. If you feel its the right thing for you, then you should leave.

Shame to see you go ILTH. You are always a breath of fresh air and good fun to have around.

Who gives a s**t what some moron internet hardmen think of you. I don't know what TLC is but someone saying anything nasty about you over the internet probably isn't worth your time worrying about.

Shame to see you go ILTH. You are always a breath of fresh air and good fun to have around.

Who gives a s**t what some moron internet hardmen think of you. I don't know what TLC is but someone saying anything nasty about you over the internet probably isn't worth your time worrying about.

Would you like a few quotes about me and PIHL from there!?

You probably already know this but that i love the hoff apparently looks like a 10 year old and weighs 30kg or something. Pretty poor form mate.

RoosterLad - the *ing cow supporter.

Thanks for your concern.

And yes I am ashamed

Keyser Soze

This is all a bit dramatic, is it not?

My recommendation is stay away from the Limbo Club....but you don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water.

ITS NOT DRAMATIC

i didnt even know this was all going on until Matty told me.

I feel humiliated and scared and sad and everything

I am so embarrassed i dont think i can come back to all this s**t.

I found the thread and i'm reading through it now. Suffice to say i'll never be going back to TLC. What a bunch of pathetic w***ers.

Pred has the right idea, stay away from the limbo club and ignore idiots like that.

can we move this s**t to the twilight zone please wat a load of trollop.

dont waste the main board with this, you're not going anywhere, they are a bunch of nitwits who are looking for a reaction from you and thats what you have given them X 10000000. just stay away from the limbo club, you dont even know them, why does it matter wat they say about you to each other? you are being rather dramatic.

Don't go ILTH, the port board will be boring without you around. There's always going to be losers that want to put you down in life - don't let it control you. Stay on bigfooty, please!