Other NFL/AFL Jersey Crossovers

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I'd do a NFL/AFL jersey crossover.

AFC East

JETS
18bq13.png

DOLPHINS
30kayw2.png

BILLS
v3m8a1.png

Re: Historical trivia of helmets, jerseys, logo designs, etc.

Brilliant stuff Rory. You know you could be retired within 2 years with such ingenious ideas. Would sell like HOT CAKES in certain markets IMHO. Finding investors in difficult economic times is the bigger challenge.

Ever wondered what the AFL version would look like? Check this out. :)

Re: Raiders Unveil 50th Season Logo

love it

I now give you 744 hours to do the other 31 teams. ( im expecting 1 a day)

I might do some other teams, but I'll have to use some traditional footy designs otherwise they'll all be boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bears could've been done that way too. Also, the bears 3 sleeve stripes probably would've worked well as the typical C'wood/North/Hawthorn vertical triple stripe. Especially as you're gonna have a lot of teams with sleeve stripes, and similar, you'll probably be deciding between vertical/horizontal for them.

BUT....the bears is real nice as it is like that. Perhaps the GSH could've been put there too.

And yeah, that Steelers one is excellent too.

Yeah I was going to put the GSH on the Chicago design but I couldnt find anywhere to place it. I decided the horizontal stripes for Chicago based on their current home with the sleeves and the socks. I almost went with the Pittburgh design for Chicago but I though't I'd keep it for the Steelers.

I reckon the Rams one should end up resembling the Eagles one, except horns going over the shoulder instead of wings going under the armpits. Both those teams always remind me of each other too football-wise.
Exactly why I support them, either very good/ championship team, playoff/ finals or very s**t. Similar colours, west coast and always have those few stars (Cox, Kerr and Glass vs Holt, Jackson, Pace, Little, Witherspoon and Atogwe). Now all I am waiting for is the endless talented youth for the Rams (which Spagnoli should be able to get) and the veterns to jump ship for money or criminal related offenses :D.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back