Other Teams
Bushrangers
wondersgz9.png
v
gumbyte1.png

TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED 9PM Tuesday 24th March
GAME TO BE PLAYED WEDNESDAY

Subscribeded...

Anyhoo, looking forward to trialling some positions and setups. New recruits lion4life, Crimson King and Errol St Boy will be given a good run and most likely have some trials in key positions.

Subscribeded...

Anyhoo, looking forward to trialling some positions and setups. New recruits lion4life, Crimson King and Errol St Boy will be given a good run and most likely have some trials in key positions.
Subscribeded...:p:thumbsu:

Peterss: Bring It On!

Geelong Gumbies midfielder Peterss has today attended a press conference at Gumbies headquarters this afternoon to get his thoughts on a first round pre-season match up against the side he won the best and fairest for last season in the West Coast Wonders.

"Im chomping at the bit to get out there and playing against my former club and at my former home ground. Its quite surreal and ironic actually that my first serious game for my new side is against the Wonders."

"I cannot wait to finally get back into the thick of things and get some game time under my belt....We have been training hard and have alot of new players at the Gumbies this season and they all incuding myself need to use this pre-season competition to show what we are made of and start staking a claim for a round one season proper berth"

"Itll be great to get an early win over my old side but as always pre-season is more about trying out new players and working on new game plans so if we manage to win then its a bonus especially against the Wonders but the main purpose is getting everything ready for round one of the real season"

By the time we are finished with this lot they'll be changing their name to the Stevie Wonders.

We are going to have a practice match ourselves today, side to be named afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez what is this, are we playing our scrapheap or something? Anyhoo, an experimental lineup:

B: Diggers - Rick18 - KingCJ
HB: ssfc0203 - Shallow - Curry23
C: Kerrby - Snag Breac - Errol St Boy
HF: Big Turls - Postmanpav - EKA
F: ScottyD - Mop - Team Mo
Fol: Crimson King - Shallow - Croweater 41
IC: Lion4life - Beez

Geez what is this, are we playing our scrapheap or something?

No, these boys just wanted to see what it's like to play for a professional club instead of an amateur one.

GUMBIES LINEUP

B: Hurley's Hawkers - lewigie - mellowyellow
HB: RoJoJnr - G.F.C - Robbo_7
C: BF4 - peterss - diablo14
HF: Magpie Matty - Ninty - micky ashman
F: swansational05 - winty - eliiiza
Foll: Fiji Bati - PerthSwans - portentous
Int: Metallica Man - ripitup27

What a gun side youve named their captain!

Time to tear Snag Breac a new one!!!!

BRING IT ON!

West Coast wil certainly be "Wondering" what has hit them by the time the gumbies and myself have finished with them. Heres hoping someone king hits Kerrby behind play ;)

Geez what is this, are we playing our scrapheap or something? Anyhoo, an experimental lineup:

C: Kerrby - Snag Breac - Errol St Boy
Thanks rick now from a tall forward to a tall hard running rover

Well, Kerrby with a red card, what a surprise. Scotty in for him.

C: ScottyD - Snag Breac - Errol St Boy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back