Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
So i have a dilemma.......

I have grown up supporting Fremantle FC and following the VFL has been a habit of mine as nothing beats Local footy.

Now with the interwebs and Bigfooty i have a chance to keep an eye on things a little closer to home (in regards to Fremantle) but this is the question i pose to my WA Family.

What WAFL Team should i Follow?
Or
Should i follow the Fremantle FC Players and not a single team?

I need your help and your pitch skills! Pitch me your team or give me suggestions as to who i should follow.

(in case you were wondering North Ballarat is the VFL team i follow, affliated with North Melbourne)

Thanks!

Go for the Falcons. They went decades without success and have only again tasted success in the last 10 years.

Besides, if you need any more convincing, I give you Stephen Hill, a falcon through and through.

Nah, seeing as you are a Fremantle supporter I'd recommend Souths. Their home ground is even Fremantle Oval :thumbsu:

That's why I chose Souths - but I have a soft spot for both Freo teams thanks to the Dockers.

Tbh though, even though I always hope Souths win it doesn't really bother me if they don't. I really only watch WAFL to keep an eye on the Dockers players running around.

That's why I chose Souths - but I have a soft spot for both Freo teams thanks to the Dockers.

Tbh though, even though I always hope Souths win it doesn't really bother me if they don't. I really only watch WAFL to keep an eye on the Dockers players running around.

I think i would be in the same boat, no matter what team i choose i think care factor would be low in regards to team success. But watching our boys would be high priority!

So... Thanks for all your suggestions but i think i will.... go.... for.

SOUTHS! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back