Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
modsquad.gif

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST

Haha im lovin our home grounds name. I could get used to performing well at the House of Gumby. Hopefully i can bag a few more goals this week... even though i am the leading goalkicker for us this season :D

From my dismal effort infront of goal last week will arise the Biggest Goal kicking machine since Plugger, had 8 hours of goal kicking practice directly after last weeks match before the 32 hour binge drinking session to forget my woes... but now i have forgot all that goal kicking practice... ahh well, atleast i am getting my hands on the pill in dangerous spots!

Peterss: Gumbies will bounce back

Geelong Gumbies midfielder Peterss has today faced the media for his weekly match press conference at Gumbies HQ.

Peterss has said that the Gumbies would have won last week if it wasnt for innacuracy and that they will bounce back collectively as a group and get their first points of the season this week against the Mod squad.

"To be honest last week's personally hurt as it was a loss against my former side in the Wonders and the fact that we actually played just as good as them but lost the game due to innacuracy infront of goals."

"We had some solid contributors last week and some players pulled on the Gumbies jumper for the first time in real competition mode and certainly impressed me...Ever since the lost to the Wonders in the opening round we have been working together on the usual each week but have also added atleast an extra 30 minutes onto every training session which has been set aside specifically for kicking at goal practice, i have no doubt in my mind that as a result of this we will see a better goal ratio infront of goals and this will inturn lead to four points on the board"

"That said we respect the Mod squad and like every team in this competition we take noone lightly and we will have to be at our best to beat them but i definately am confident of getting four points on the board this week to kick start the gumbies season!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After last week when they laughed at my Running the Tan followed by a couple of trips to the Royal. Lest go , the men in Bold.

Khan

B: pazza - CatmanForever - blackdiamond

H/B: Dingster - rizzo - pace to freeze

C: Deestroy - Fred - Itsmyshow

H/F: Khan - Monkster - Jabso

F: Realistic Tiger - Mr Eagle - Cousin Jed

R: Larrikan - Borgsta - Stereophonic

Int: Chief - Mobbenfuhrer

No Change to a winning line-up.

I could say a lot of things on this thread about this match.

However, I would like to avoid cards so I will just say that we are going to **** **** these **** in the **** with a giant ***** :D

Side to be named tomorrow :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back