Remove this Banner Ad

erical

Club Legend
Suspended
Nov 4, 2007
Alice Springs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I talked to Liam Jurrah's Mother Today and she told me Liam called her Yesterday(Sunday)and told her he will be lining up for Melbourne this week.
Do they actually let someone know that early if they are getting a game or not?

Oh Mr. Bus driver again. Last time you were busted by the locals for being fraudulent about Liam going home for good, when he was on a schedule home visit. Why would we believe you now?

If Liams Mum did in fact say that they are probably testing your confidentiality credibility.

Man.. that is uber early.
I'm damn excited to see this kid in the flesh, though. I've heard some really encouraging things about him over the past little while.

OH yeah!

• Russell Robertson (SEN)
"He has the sprint of a cheetah the flight of a gazelle, he's a massive 6ft 3 with freakishly long arms like inspector gadget."

I doub that Jurrah will play just yet, I know the club is happy with his development but he could use at least an extra couple of weeks with Casey. Here's the report from his latest game

Liam Jurrah – Liam started slowly and at the moment he's showing flashes of brilliance, but he still needs to continue working on his consistency and overhead marking. It probably wasn't the night for him to show his aerial skills. He played in patches.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/75298/default.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Straight replacement for Brad Green up forward?

Makes sense.
It would do if Green played even half a game forward however Green pretty much goes where he wants, a Ronaldinho free role if you will, Jurrah would be by no means a like-for-like replacement.

I very much doubt the source, and the information. That said, I'd love to see him play.

Fantastic talent that I still cant understand why Collingwood didnt hold on to. Good luck to him and Melbourne, I think the kid has really shown enough to warrant Melbourne supporters be very excited about this kid

given he didn't nominate for the national draft you didn't have a chance... he nominated for the PSD and we snapped him up with our first pick...

just because he played for your VFL team doesn't mean you could just put him on your list... if you got him to nominate for the national draft, then perhaps you could've got him before someone else, but it would just depend how the draft went...

saw a bit of him at Casey on Saturday night, he could be anything if he pulls it all together...

Oh Mr. Bus driver again. Last time you were busted by the locals for being fraudulent about Liam going home for good, when he was on a schedule home visit. Why would we believe you now?

If Liams Mum did in fact say that they are probably testing your confidentiality credibility.
Don't drive a bus, but as you seem to know a lot about Aboriginals?
What they say and what actually happens are sometimes same but different.
That is why I was merely asking the question of do they tell their players so early.
Thanks for those that wanted to answer the question with some ounce of knowledge.

Thanks for those that wanted to answer the question with some ounce of knowledge.

I'm not sure if there's been any knowledge shown in this thread, all guesswork. I'd be surprised if anyone here was close enough to the club who'd know either way for certain.

Having said that I'm really excited about this kid, I'm just trying to be quietly excited if you know what I mean. He has an absurd amount of potential and could be anything but he has some weaknesses as well which everyone appears to be working hard on. I reckon at least half a year at Casey wouldn't do him any harm at all, we just have to be patient.

Don't drive a bus, but as you seem to know a lot about Aboriginals?
What they say and what actually happens are sometimes same but different.
That is why I was merely asking the question of do they tell their players so early.

yeah yeah whatever. You have history, you clown.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back