BigFooty Geelong Board Team of the Sesquicentury - Part 1 (Committee Volunteers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
OK before you ask sesquicentennial means 150 years.

To Celebrate the 150 year Anniversary (sesquicentennial) of the club let's put together the best team of players to play in that time.

This will happen in 4 parts:

1). A selection of a committee of posters to determine the final team from your nominations.

2). Poster contribution. Suggest some players or even make your team of players. The criteria is a regular team, 4 on the bench, 4 emergencies, Coach. Capt, Vice Captain, 1 Assistant Coach

3). Once everyone has discussed it to the hilt the committee will sort out the final selection

4) Announcement with me doing a special poster on Photoshop for everyone to download and print out and hang on the wall and a Desktop wallpaper for you to use on your PC

Part 1 : The Committee

Who wants to volunteer for the Committee? I am thinking 6 to 10 spots.

nominate away!

Re: BigFooty Geelong Board Team of the Sesquicentennial....Part 1

Buddha, in the guts, lock in.

a few stats!

Played 274 games, kicking 243 goals for Geelong, 1987-2001
Played in 21 finals, kicking 21 goals
133 career Brownlow Medal votes
Geelong best and fairest 1991, 1993-94, 1996
State representative on eight occasions - Victorian Captain
All-Australian 1991, 1993-94, 1996
Geelong Captain 1995, 1999
Geelong Team of the Century

Re: BigFooty Geelong Board Team of the Sesquicentennial....Part 1

Buddha, in the guts, lock in.

a few stats!

Played 274 games, kicking 243 goals for Geelong, 1987-2001
Played in 21 finals, kicking 21 goals
133 career Brownlow Medal votes
Geelong best and fairest 1991, 1993-94, 1996
State representative on eight occasions - Victorian Captain
All-Australian 1991, 1993-94, 1996
Geelong Captain 1995, 1999
Geelong Team of the Century

we are just calling for volunteers for the Committee at this stage, so save your player nominations for Part 2. A thread will be along shortly.

So who wants to be on the Committee that decides the final selection???

Re: BigFooty Geelong Board Team of the Sesquicentury...Part 1 (Committee Volunteers)

OK before you ask sesquicentennial means 150 years.

To Celebrate the 150 year Anniversary (sesquicentennial) of the club let's put together the best team of players to play in that time.

This will happen in 4 parts:

1). A selection of a committee of posters to determine the final team from your nominations.

2). Poster contribution. Suggest some players or even make your team of players. The criteria is a regular team, 4 on the bench, 4 emergencies, Coach. Capt, Vice Captain, 1 Assistant Coach

3). Once everyone has discussed it to the hilt the committee will sort out the final selection

4) Announcement with me doing a special poster on Photoshop for everyone to download and print out and hang on the wall and a Desktop wallpaper for you to use on your PC

Part 1 : The Committee

Who wants to volunteer for the Committee? I am thinking 6 to 10 spots.

nominate away!

If there's a spot free I'm in.

Re: BigFooty Geelong Board Team of the Sesquicentury...Part 1 (Committee Volunteers)

I wouldnt mind , if you need someone

you are both in - I think that should do it.

Final Committee:

rizzo
recat
tristagi
Patridge
Geelong2K9
Tonycam*
thejester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back