Selection Night Transcript – Port v Richmond

Sep 27, 2004
Burton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Southampton FC
Mark Williams: OK we have finished our um………… R7: Port v Kangaroos Review so let’s ah……………get on with selecting the team. Firstly, how is Kane and Sala?

Peter Rohde: Well they will both be out this week so we will be mixing up the centre square a little bit more than normal this week.

Adam Kingsley: Well we will need to make sure that we don’t go into this game with cocky attitudes like last week or we will suffer another embarrassing loss.

Mark Williams: Well ah……….. luckily for us, we have some rookie list gems to cover some of the injuries and have re-signed Bob so that’s Carlile here to stay.

Peter Rohde: Given our fairly talented list who will G17 target?

Mark Williams: I don’t really care at this stage; maybe we could ah………… bluff them with an Adam Thomson update.

Adam Kingsley: OK, our defence is pretty settled so no changes are needed there although Chaplin needs to get tough a little more often to keep up the pressure on the opposition forwards.

Mark Williams: Absolutely agree, by the way, I’m thirsty and there is no coffee.

Domenic Cassisi: What the club can’t afford a coffee?

Peter Rohde: Well our financial situation is still fairly bad so maybe we need to cut more costs. Having said that, the club is here to stay – Demetriou said so.

Mark Williams: Well it’s definitely the dream of a lot of rival supporters that we fold.

Tony McGuiness: Well if we do fold there will be no new coach needed for 2010

Mark Williams: What do you mean new coach?

Tony McGuiness: Well I heard a rumour while in Dew’th rethtaurant.

Mark Williams: Who is spreading that rumour?

Tony McGuiness: Well Rucci confirmth what we all know.

Mark Williams: Ah……………Rucci is um…………….talking out of his backside, my job is safe.

Tony McGuiness: Well Rucci reckons your job is in as much danger as Will Robinson.

Mark Williams: Well I’m the coach right now so I will pick the Ins and outs against Richmond. Out Sal and Kane, In Toby and Hartlett.

So ends another Selection Night Transcript – Port v Richmond

PAFC04

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Anything in Black'n'White
Thats what where Talkin About!!!!

Well done.....

Can you do a slection night transcript for the crows as well........I know I would PMSL........

Jul 11, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
^would be interesting to see how they react to it... i reckon some would genuinely find it funny, whilst others would be offended purely because it's from a port supporter

another great piece etw

haha ive got one thread in there

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Not the funniest Transcript ever... but definitely the cleverist Transcript ever!!!

Great change of pace and unexpected GOLD.

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thats what where Talkin About!!!!

Well done.....

Can you do a slection night transcript for the crows as well........I know I would PMSL........
Craig: Before anybody talks a word of warning.
If anyone tries to talk me into using those high energy batteries for our robots again I'm going to rip some heads off.

When I saw Richmond I thought how can ETW make it funny this week given such a disappointing lose and its Richmond. But bugger me as Mike Moore would say, " he's done it again." Not the funniest transcript, but in the words of Bruce a very cllllllllllllllllllllever one to use the thread titles. :thumbsu:

Back