2009 BigFooty Club Championships - Supercoach pt.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 2107 with 19 players. Looking good in divvy 2 and might be able to make top 4.

Only got 6 trades left though, I'm hoping I can get through the rest of the season with reasonable scores. It would be a bit s**t if I didn't make the top 10,000 at least.

round11.png

Your own fault for having Drummond, he was always going to get injured at some point.:cool:

Yes, i didnt get him a start as i was scared of his injury problems in previous years. He was looking the goods. Now this happens. Oh well at least its only 1 or maybe 2 weeks. I can deal with broughton getting 90 odd as his replacement :D

how does it all work?

i'd be interested in joining a league next season, but how do you decide the divisions, etc?

I'll start a thread after this season, so look out for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry fellas, didn't see the part 2 thread.

Mid Season report should be up this week or early next week as of the split round, I will have more time to make it better.

Thanks fellas.

Will be doing the rankings tonight.

Anyone got any more ideas for awards?

Some unique ones would be great.

I hate Kosi, he's as consistent as rain fall in Melbourne!

His score of 18 is going to cost me this round, I'm 207 from 3 players thanks to Kosi, Dawson and Gilbert did me proud.

High Scoring Round sees unexpected Changes

The highest scoring round on record this year has unexpectedly shaken things up a bit. The Top 4 remain the same, with the Top 3, having a 300 point break on 4th position. The Shanos have been one of the more solid teams this season, keeping inside the top 3-7 and barely moving, up until this round. A terrible score of 1856 has seen this team slip to 12th overall.

The big story of this round has been the emergence of the Gooner XVIII, a competition high score of 2374 has seen a rise from 31st position to 23rd. With money and trades in the bank, expect this team to finish very strongly.

Meanwhile the sudden rise of The A Team has came to a halt, maintaining their position to sit in 3rd. Another Division 4 powerhouse has entered the Top 5 this week, FrAzEnToAsT, has taken 5th place, overtaking 3 teams in the process.

Team Name? has dropped 8 places to 20th and is now looking very shaky due tome very inconsistent scores as of late.

Also this week in a very unexpected score has seen the Metal Arm Army conjure up the lowest score this competition has ever seen, a dismal 1073. This has seen this team drop to 63rd in the rankings.

Whilst we are down the bottom, The Fairies have dropped to the popular honour of holding up the rankings, as Skeeta to their opportunity to rise to 62nd.

Back up the top, the Cadavers are continuing their grip on the competition gaining a 70ish point lead on the Strangels. The Strangels still manage to hold their place in 2nd after a few disappointing weeks in the coaches expectations.

This strange week in the competition has also seen strong side, Mervs Maulers slip into the Bottom 32 with a very low score, also dropping 9 places.

Congratulations to Gooner XVIII for picking up the highest score for the week with a very impressive 2374.

Commiserations go to Metal Arm Army which can only be described as, nothing really, with a score of 1073.

Highest Score
· Gooner XVIII, 2374

Lowest Score
· Metal Arm Army, 1073

Biggest Risers
· Gooner XVIII, 31st >>> 23rd
· IsDonIsGood, 16th >>> 9th

Biggest Sliders
· Mervs Maulers, 24th >>> 33rd
· Team Name ?, 12th >>> 20th

I will be doing the mid season reports sometime over the weekend hopefully.

I Am heading off to the local footy now. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back