Official Match Thread Round 12: Geelong Gumbies v Baghdad Bombers @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
baghdadbombers.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Ah, so we meet the Gumbies again.

We will not make the same mistake as last time, and we will take you fools from G town seriously. Although with a name like that you leave a lot to be desired.

Bombers will look to knock the Gumbies out of finals contention with a stirring away win, and really stamp ourselves on the competition, and erasing you.

Let the games begin.

Comon Gumbies!

We have won our last 2 and Ninty is back this week so lets build on our momentum of late and make it 3 in a row and stay in the finals mix!.

GUMBIES! :thumbsu:
in far than convincing fashion. You pose no real threat. We have your best player from last season.

Carn Dons, must win here. Should be a free-flowing game...

The Bombers are remaining very quiet on the reason for GS's ommission from the team last week. It is believed a possible off field incident is too blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got caught with another players wife at my Bomb up party last week. Sorry, forgot to invite you:cool:;) Won't release the other player as he doesn't know.

Ah, I see. 'Forgot' to invite me? I see how it is. Even the Gumbies invite me to their parties, simply because I will be the only one there talking.

FB: BF4 – Lewigie – Fiji_Bati
HB: RoJoJnr – G.F.C – matera_goal
C: Eliminator28 – Peterss – RangaInTeal
HF: eliiiiza – Ninty – Jonesy86
FF: Sean09 – winty - jrussell
RR: FattyLumpkin - Perth Swans - Portentous.
INT: snake93 – mickey_ashman

IN: Ninty
OUT: Magpie_Matty

The HF line are the only position changes made. eliiiiza off the bench, Jonesy86 moved across for Ninty, snake93 and mickey_ashman both onto the bench.

Bring it on, go the Gumbies!

got caught with another players wife at my Bomb up party last week. Sorry, forgot to invite you:cool:;) Won't release the other player as he doesn't know.

Hope it wasn't one of my wives! I let a couple of them go out and get me some kebabs and high power explosives from "Hakim's jihad and falafel convenience store" that night.

If GS is looking for 72 virgins that dirty dog is barking up the wrong tree with my wives ;)

Put this one in the books, with the returning captain we will over-run these pretenders. Gumbies by 40+

Looking to snare a few from the pocket too ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back