Official Match Thread Round 13: Geelong Gumbies v Mt Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
mtbullerdemons.gif

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Well, season on the line stuff here boys. I suppose it is exciting in a sense. The best teams stand up under pressure and as I have said, good teams don't lose 3 in a row. So it is a real test of character. If we lose, we can basically throw away our finals aspirations, but if we win we are right back in contention. Time to stand up for it boys!

Now with Geelong's new star forward, The Paranormal and the Geelong Gumbies will no doubt come on top here. Hopefully looking forward to my debut in the SFA, starring and taking no prisoners.

FB: RangaInTeal – Lewigie – Fiji_Bati
HB: RoJoJnr – G.F.C – matera_goal
C: Eliminator28 – Peterss – Ninty
HF: eliiiiza – The Paranormal – Cat_Lover
FF: Sean09 – winty - jrussell
RR: FattyLumpkin - Perth Swans - Portentous
INT: Jonesy86 – snake93

IN: Cat_Lover (NEW), The Paranormal (NEW)
OUT: BF4 (delisted), mickey_ashman

Watch those girls dominate around the 666 in the HF line.

GG!

It's time to lift for this, guys!

Now with Geelong's new star forward, The Paranormal and the Geelong Gumbies will no doubt come on top here. Hopefully looking forward to my debut in the SFA, starring and taking no prisoners.
Begin banter...
"Star forward" are you kidding me? What are you a forward pocket or something insignificant. I would hope you aren't actually playing at FF or Cooney will give you a bath. Although I must admit, I am a little intimidated playing at the "house of gumby." Seriously, the gumbies?
...End banter.

By the way, good luck on your debut, hope to here more from you. :D. Welcome to the SFA.

Begin banter...
"Star forward" are you kidding me? What are you a forward pocket or something insignificant. I would hope you aren't actually playing at FF or Cooney will give you a bath. Although I must admit, I am a little intimidated playing at the "house of gumby." Seriously, the gumbies?
...End banter.

By the way, good luck on your debut, hope to here more from you. :D. Welcome to the SFA.

Pretty average bantering from you, but that's what you expect from a Coastal Cougar. :cool:

Oh and danke, but I dont need the luck, I know I'll star and lift Geelong up the ladder.

Pretty average bantering from you, but that's what you expect from a Coastal Cougar. :cool:

Oh and danke, but I dont need the luck, I know I'll star and lift Geelong up the ladder.
Thank god you called them Geelong and not the gumbies. I would be ashamed too. ;)

Cmon Gumbies!

BIG game this one! Last weeks result was totally unacceptable so lets leave that in the past and never talk about it again. If we want to make finals then quite simply we have to win this one.

Good luck to The Paranormal and Cat_Lover on their debuts - They are both well deserved aswell! Have only been Gumbies players for a day and they have already proved they are commited and are in for the long haul at this proud club!

Good luck to Ninty also on the Wing - That move was made so the captain can get more of the ball and hopefully have more of an impact in getting the team over the line - I think its a good move and one that will work.

CARN THE GUMBIES!!!!!

GG!

What a team!

Surprised to see BF4 when he was the Mobbenfuhrer medalist last season... but I guess that's what happens when you don't post.

I say Gumbies by 80, come on guys. :thumbsu:

Begin banter...
...End banter.

Haha nah he isn't playing on me lucky for him i would have given him an absolute hammering oh well looks like i have to give Winty a bath :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG!

Centre Half-Forward nice! Surrounded by 2 females, even better. I like your style Ninty. :cool:

I have been practicing voodoo and the opposition have no luck now whatsoever.

Not as shamed as playing for the Cougars. :D
I would prefer to play under the name of a menacing predator than under the name of a green piece of clay named Gumby. But you do realise that this is a different league on a different site I am sure? Here, I am not a cougar. Here, I am a demon and a FF who is leading the goalkicking. There, I have turned myself into a midfielder and am VC. Here, I play for the demons who are underachievers at this time. These are the games we have to win...against the bottom sides. :D

Mount Buller Demons

B: Elite Pete - cooney - Cara_cougar 16
HB: we are the navy blues - larkis - Prospect Vale's Finest
C: Headless - TigerGlory - Alpha1
HF: Bomberlegend2007 - Franklin2Judd - thatday
F: walker's a legend - okeydoke7 - Strauchnie #29
R: TFLUA-Tiger - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Roughie

Int: MagpieGirl_13 - Mattyboy_08

thatday to the half forward flank.
Alpha1 to the wing.
Roughie to rover.
TigerGlory to the center.

We need to rotate our midfield a little bit. We've been beaten a couple of times now.

Haha nice Okey:p, lets go Dees lets get our season back on track here with a win ;)
Some would say I have too much time on my hands. I just say the gumbies is a horrible name. :p

They have some good blokes down there though. Just a shame they are represented by a green piece of clay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back