Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
mtbullerdemons.gif
v
fightingfuries.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

You know what to do, Dees. Our finals campaign is just about over but let's go out and make a show of this in front of our home crowd.

A big one coming up, Bullers. :thumbsu:

Do us a favour and just lose to us by a big margin, by doing so you've at least served a purpose in this competition as nothing but a bunch of hacks.

CARN FURIES!

Do us a favour and just lose to us by a big margin, by doing so you've at least served a purpose in this competition as nothing but a bunch of hacks.

CARN FURIES!

You may want to edit this post before the sim, because we will knock you off, and you will look like a complete dick head after the match.

You may want to edit this post before the sim, because we will knock you off, and you will look like a complete dick head after the match.

What for? You've already quoted it and therefore I can't change it without having the original post in your post.

Pfft... You know it's true. You've got nothing to play for anymore. Just accept this thrashing that is coming your way.

You boys are too arrogant for your own good.

We gave you a right old belting last time, in front of your home crowd too.

Might want to show the opposition some respect when you get smashed like that Furies. This is our game, you boys dont like the hard ball, and we are one of the best tackling sides in the comp. :thumbsu:

You boys are too arrogant for your own good.

We gave you a right old belting last time, in front of your home crowd too.

Might want to show the opposition some respect when you get smashed like that Furies. This is our game, you boys dont like the hard ball, and we are one of the best tackling sides in the comp. :thumbsu:

Hypocrisy much?

CARN FURIES!
We still have the wood over your pathetic mob.

The Furies are all talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not going to get too involved in the pre-game stuff boys. I have eased off training a little this week and only completed half a session. There is some doubt over my fitness with osteitis pubis. I aim to play, but will hold off some of the talk and just let my football do the talking hopefully.

Add another win to the Furies season this week.

The Demons will have nothing to stop the Furies train this week as it continues to roll on towards the top of the ladder.

Hoping to continue my own good form and rack up a good amount of disposals as well as a goal or two.

CARN' THE FURIES!

Mount Buller Demons

B: Elite Pete - cooney - Cara_cougar 16
HB: we are the navy blues - larkis - Prospect Vale's Finest
C: thatday - Roughie - Alpha1
HF: Bomberlegend2007 - Franklin2Judd - Headless
F: walker's a legend - okeydoke7 - Strauchnie #29
R: TFLUA-Tiger - EddieBettsIsAChamp - TigerGlory

Int: MagpieGirl_13 - Mattyboy_08

TigerGlory to rover.
Roughie to the center.
Headless to the half forward flank
thatday to the wing.

okeydoke7 is no certain starter. If he is not to play then the correct changes will be made by the deadline.

There have be a few more rotations in the midfield and half forward line this week. Let's go out there and play a strong game of football against this bigheaded mob. :thumbsu:

The winning Furies team:

B: Tigersman - IDGAF – Benchwarmer77
HB: bigpapagman - Brooksy88 – beaver’s army
C: hougie (vc) – HBK619 – rfctigerarmy
HF: Carn Tigez - Bend it like cotchin – one_eyedtiger
FF: emporer – tugga – KainoKaino
R: Equus - PHX (c) – Cleishy (vc)
Int: JSFish - Tigerbabe

No change.

I don't see any reason for changes. I like our team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back